• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for October 2014 [Up3: All of Nintendo's 3DS million sellers]

DrkSage

Question: forza horizon was released sept 30, and only had 5 days of tracking on the September NPD right? I thought id see if in the chart this month.

On Demand

Banned
Insomniac fans are on PlayStation. Come back, Ted.

And where the hell is Alien Isolation???????

:(

This is why we can't have nice things.

Xando

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sunset, where are you?

n0FqtDo.gif

Pal and NPD perfomance both disappointing :(

pls make another game insomniac

CLEEK

Sunset Overdivebomb, more like.

I still think that MS offering a SO bundle instead of a Halo MCC bundle is absolutely idiotic. SO was such a niche game, it was never destined to sell well.

Hoping Sunset tracked well through bundles and into November.

DAMN Destiny dropped like a rock. Bad word of mouth spreading? Granted I'm still enjoying it, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Noobcraft

No Sunset and no FH2 is pretty sad. FH2 does have over 650k entries on one of the speed traps though and it's got a pretty healthy community.

Madness

Nice to see Smash on # 2.

I predict Smash Bros for Wii U will be the top game next month.

Are you crazy? Even with the sheer number of 3DS owners/sales it didn't break the top spot, it's going to be in very tough against CoD, Halo etc.

JeffGrubb

Sunset Overdrive only had 4 days of sales -- it probably didn't chart due to the lower-install base and most sales going into the bundle.

Yeah, you go Evil Within. Make survival-horror viable with the masses again.

And Xbone is going to snatch the top spot next month. Be ready.

Destiny (360, Xbox One, PS4, PS3)

What?

Maybe eventually people will realise that the gaf-bubble where it's all next gen isn't reflected by the mass population. 360 and PS3 versions (but 360 most) of games tend to keep on selling long after the next gen versions have vanished (See: PvZ Garden Warfare)

vesvci

Banned
Interesting thread.

SO is a good game, but it's not memorable. I found the learning curve kind of tedious. There's too much going on.

I need to play The Evil Within now (along with Shadow of Mordor), I'm intrigued now.

After the first year, these consoles have had a great start as cumulative sales are currently over 70 percent higher than the combined first year totals of Xbox 360 and PS3.”

Why? How?

The only reason I can think of is that there are more gamers than ever before.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Really happy about Super Smash Bros.

Must have done good this month to be over The Evil Within.

Where's Bombenetta? :(

Hoping for Nintendo PR.

feel

As someone who only has a ps4, I kinda wish the xbox would start winning these for a bit, Sony needs a wake up kick in the butt, I feel they have been coasting ever since MS handed them the generation with the original xboxone concept presentation, meanwhile I see MS lately in try hard mode releasing cool games and fancy next gen looking OS features left and right. Might be a bit of a case of the grass looking greener on the other side though.

Top Bottom