• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Tights thread

What is the ultimate form of tights?

• Hold Ups

Votes: 14 7.9%
  • Fishnets

Votes: 29 16.3%
  • Pantyhose

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • Suspender Tights

Votes: 14 7.9%
  • I love them all

Votes: 89 50.0%

• Total voters

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
扬晨晨sugar
EnMS5QlVcAMXGh5

EnMS5QkVgAIsd2F

EmSb-DvVgAYg97A
EmSb-D3UYAA8lfB
EmSb-EDVgAAcaA4
EmSb-ETVcAAwQJT
EmSb5yeUYAAGUrg
EmSb5ydU8AAP0bO
EmSb5yfVcAERJul
EmSb5yeU4AA3SVF
EmJQUBDU4AEuHI7
EmJQUBGU0AAlOaB
EmJQUBFVgAArxuH
EmJQUBFU0AILLxa
EluAjU6U8AEKvW7
EluAjU7VgAEHmrQ
EluAjU7U0AEX0LS
EluAjU7U8AAxe4I
EleHqAyU8AIoK0n
EleHqAyUcAEklCJ
EleHqAyU8AEA2yx
EleHqBLVoAABMET
EkJNQBzUcAMpaR5
EkJNQBzVoAAP4j_
EjpoL4DXYAYkWKy
EjpoL3mU0AAVG_1
EjpoL3mU4AALJv6
EjpoL4IX0AY87-G
EcUuxSWU4AA25sn
EcUuxSbU4AAN_La
EcUuxSXUcAAQXuS
EcUuxSbUcAAGjvO
EXeYnHPUwAA1Fjk
EXeYnHMVcAEHcxA
EUmrCaJVAAIqTqk
EUmrCaIVAAMsEfF
EUmrCdNU4AElaA0
EUmrCdOUEAIMWGT
ET4lZ7vUcAIL9B3
ET4lZ71U8AE7hfF
ETZoUTRUcAItrMa
ETZoUTSVAAAHUQL
ER4iIwdUEAALrC6
ER4iIwdVAAAY--a
ER4iIwnVUAAngnN
ERbI5xzU4AEpr99
ERbI5x9U0AABMxg
ERbI506U0AEmftD
EQi4wGUU4AAgjv1
EQi4wGVU4AEZGks

Last edited:

Ironbunny

A thread for every fetish besides feet I guess

Q: I have a particular fetish that I've never fully disclosed to anybody. My ultimate fantasy is to be stripped of my assets by a woman and then (most importantly) made homeless. I like dressing up dirty—face, clothing, and all—and even going so far as to look through garbage cans. My question is this: Is it moral to live out this fantasy, considering the plight of homeless people? —Desiring Interesting Role-Play That's Yucky

A: I'm not gonna lecture you about how homelessness is a tragedy for individuals and a national crisis that the administration of Orange Julius Caesar is unlikely to prioritize. Just like AURAL, DIRTY, I'm not here to yuck anyone's yum. But this is definitely a fantasy—morally speaking—that can't be fully realized. You're turned on by the thought of a cruel woman taking absolutely everything from you and leaving you homeless? Great. Find a woman who's into findom (financial domination) and give her some or most of your money and play dress up on the weekends and sleep in her backyard. But don't give her everything and actually wind up homeless, DIRTY, because then you'll wind up competing for scarce shelter beds and other resources with men, women, and children who didn't choose to become homeless because it made their dicks hard.

This one next? :messenger_fire:

Wow @ you perverted dudes.

Cracks me up. People are attracted to people, shocker. There's no rules in these threads banning women from posting a pic of men or any other denomination of attraction. That said, the percentages of people that want to see blokes in tights is likely lower.

Why restrict things in Off Topic? Clearly there's an audience for it. You don't think these models enjoy their photoshoots? Or get paid for them? Just stay within the forum rules set out. If you don't like such threads you're free to simply scroll on by to the next one. No one forced you to jump in and be offended but the mildest of teasing by internet standards of what is out there. Do you champion the rest of the Internet sites/images or magazines at every pertrol station you visit? Do you have a partner, I suppose you don't ogle them either right?

USA-centric people are such prudes, at least Europeans have the right idea on this front. To quote my wife "I'd be worried if you didn't look, just don't touch".

Top Bottom