• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NSFW - VirtuaDolls Game Controller

Maximo

~k-kirby-sama, y-you are gonna swallow a-a-all of it?~

dead2.gif

This whole thread..wow.

Campaign is back.

I can confirm. I am Bill.

Hi Bill! So I'm curious why you decided to opt out of the handle design for the new model, was it just a manufacturing logistics thing? The new design seems like you're reaching too far forwards to get to the directional pads/controls, looks like that would be somewhat uncomfortable.

Hi Bill! So I'm curious why you decided to opt out of the handle design for the new model, was it just a manufacturing logistics thing? The new design seems like you're reaching too far forwards to get to the directional pads/controls, looks like that would be somewhat uncomfortable.

yeah, it does look way different now.

lockdev

Neo Member

Exactly right on the manufacturing logistics. The new design will allow us to meet the demand.

And it isn't uncomfortable at all! It's actually better than the old design. Feels a lot more natural.

Exactly right on the manufacturing logistics. The new design will allow us to meet the demand.

And it isn't uncomfortable at all! It's actually better than the old design. Feels a lot more natural.

you've personally been doing a lot of testing? :O

Top Bottom