• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXGamer: More PS5 news coming soon. Next gen patches related

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
I hope it wasn't that Spiderman news lol
He implied that some will and some won't.

Some games have already been confirmed to receive free PS5 upgrades... but they're future titles and not titled that have already been released.

I hate these attention whores..... Show some evidence to supportyour tweet or GTFO.

Take it with a grain of salt. They're not going to reveal information their sources gave them.

Moore's Law is dead said God of War is going to be announced soon and it will be a 2021 title. He showed no proof other than his word and it turned out to be true.

Last edited:

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
Tbf they do have console launching in less than 2 months. I wouldn't call more news relating to the PS5 as "damage control",
especially regarding backwards compatibility and which titles will receive boosted patches for PS5 by launch.
You are right. It is well last time they give us actual details on that. Still, this guy is a Sony shill.

Hostile_18

Banned
Not for spiderman tho rite

Its shit and I've called them out for it. Definitely not a blind fanboy lol, I've criticised Sony a fair bit this last year (while generally loving their game output). Its the corporate side that sucks now.

Senua

Gold Member
Its shit and I've called them out for it. Definitely not a blind fanboy lol, I've criticised Sony a fair bit this last year (while generally loving their game output). Its the corporate side that sucks now.
I never said you were a fanboy bro

lol, this feels kinda forced?

Didn't think NXgamer was gonna let his darling Sony get overshadowed for even a day did ya?

Last edited:
Take it with a grain of salt. They're not going to reveal information their sources gave them.

Moore's Law is dead said God of War is going to be announced soon and it will be a 2021 title. He showed no proof other than his word and it turned out to be true.
Anyone with half a brain knew GOW2 was in development and it was going to be announced even if it was just a logo (which it was lol) these hype "merchants" are just peddling rumors and saying 10 different things and maybe they'll get 1 right, they don't deserve attention not because of the anonymous "sources" but because they're in it to get more views on their channels and make some sweet moolah out of it.

Senua

Gold Member
Anyone with half a brain knew GOW2 was in development and it was going to be announced even if it was just a logo (which it was lol) these hype "merchants" are just peddling rumors and saying 10 different things and maybe they'll get 1 right, they don't deserve attention not because of the anonymous "sources" but because they're in it to get more views on their channels and make some sweet moolah out of it.
People are so easily swindled it's incredible.

Since when did NXGamer have skin in the insider game xD?

lol, this feels kinda forced?

Yeah, this is the first time I've seen them ever hint at being anything like an insider with sources, he usually does technical analysis of modern and retro games (I'm a big fan particularly of the retro-themed stuff).

I know he's on MLID's podcasts (or was at least on one of them), and MLID is both a fanboy and loves pushing his "insider sources", hope that isn't rubbing off on guys like NX (it kinda already did on RedGamingTech xD).

IS AC Vahalla at 4K 60 even something to be pounding your chest about?

If the gameplay they showed last time is anything to go by, probably not. I'd like to think it's been polished out though with that 4K60 confirmation a couple weeks back at least.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
when ? Cant recall reading that, this is first I read Valhalla was 4k60.
Their press release from a few weeks ago.

Which had some pretty obvious "marketing deal with Microsoft" stuff thrown in where they detailed the XSX/XSS versions more fully than PS5.... but anyone with a brain assumed PS5 would get "smoother world traversal" as well (and faster.)

NXGamer at best got access to a press release describing the PS5 version more clearly... oh boy, news!

geordiemp

Their press release from a few weeks ago.

Which had some pretty obvious "marketing deal with Microsoft" stuff thrown in where they detailed the XSX/XSS versions more fully than PS5.... but anyone with a brain assumed PS5 would get "smoother world traversal" as well (and faster.)

NXGamer at best got access to a press release describing the PS5 version more clearly... oh boy, news!

Its nice I guess, I still have a backlog of last 3 or 4 assassins creed games, my son plays them more than me, I dont get the time for open world collectathons. So maybe I subconciously missed it :messenger_sunglasses:

Last edited:

Great Hair

Banned
Since tomorrow are the pre order for the bazooka and LP player, why not mess a bit their launch with some juicy infos. (not about patches wtf?) and reminiscences a bit ... :p

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
That it was going to be announced soon and for 2021?

Have anyone else who reported this?

That it was going to be announced soon and for 2021?

Have anyone else who reported this?
There's no need to read any report GOW came out in 2018, it ended on a cliff hanger AND they announced the were working on a sequal pretty much after the game came out, so anyone could've deduced it was going to be announced for the PS5, as for the 2021 release that requires me to take a massive amount of salt to believe especially if this lockdown continues.

Sota4077

That's an odd rumor.. we already know AC Valhalla is getting a PS5 version and I'd assume it would have faster load times lol

Faster loading times is going to be the most insignificant feather in the cap ever. We're talking the difference between 2 seconds and 4 seconds between the two consoles. Absolutely no one outside of console warriors is going to give a single shit about that.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
There's no need to read any report GOW came out in 2018, it ended on a cliff hanger AND they announced the were working on a sequal pretty much after the game came out, so anyone could've deduced it was going to be announced for the PS5, as for the 2021 release that requires me to take a massive amount of salt to believe especially if this lockdown continues.

So anyone could've said it was going to be announced during their next event and in 2021?

Uhhh.. no. lol. Everyone knew GoW2 was in development, most people didn't know it would be announced so soon.

Top Bottom