- A bug can make the game run at 45~50fps on XSX. To solve this restart the console
- Texture detail, anysotropic filtering, foliage density, all lower on Series X
- Resolution in Quality mode tends to hover between native 4K and 1800p on PS5, goes down to 1440p often on Series X
- Reduction in LODs on XSX.
- 120Hz mode turns Tesselation off on Series X completely. All the rest becomes even worse than the PS5 version. LOD is reduced significantly.
- 120Hz mode runs at 1080p on X versus 900p on PS5, but there are lots of graphical details simply gone in X.
- 120Hz mode seems to run about 1 to 2% better on Series X. 117 vs 115 fps on one track, 116 x 115 on the other. In general performance is great on both.
- Performance seems identical or slightly favoring PS5 in 60FPS mode.