• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXOE Monthly Updates |OT| OS features for the pre-season, games for the Holidays!

etta

my hard graphic balls
Saw this on reddit, anyone know what it is?

fiOXUGe.jpg

etta

my hard graphic balls
Yep. Works for games and apps.
Rip me.
Maybe I will enroll back. I just felt like preview dashboards made the dash a bit more sluggish at certain waves, so I wanted to keep my S as unhindered as possible. Might have just been placebo, as the dash still chuggs sometimes.
I should probbaly update the OP as well, it's a bit outdated.

The card interface is neat. For games it looks like it'll show game hub, friends/parties playing that game, and sharing content you've captured.

Is this a mini version of the in-game guide from the Xbox 360?

Not really. This has very few options, where the mini guide is more comparable to the left side menu that comes up when you double tap the Xbox button. This new menu pops up when you hit start on the main game tile, or the recently played games. It gives you access to pinning it, managing the game, opening the game hub, seeing which friends are playing it, and sharing recent screenshots, videos, and achievements.

I was going to take a screenshot to try to better explain it, but I decided a video would be easier to understand, so I made one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i41A14FfQ0Y

etta

my hard graphic balls
Not really. This has very few options, where the mini guide is more comparable to the left side menu that comes up when you double tap the Xbox button. This new menu pops up when you hit start on the main game tile, or the recently played games. It gives you access to pinning it, managing the game, opening the game hub, seeing which friends are playing it, and sharing recent screenshots, videos, and achievements.

I was going to take a screenshot to try to better explain it, but I decided a video would be easier to understand, so I made one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i41A14FfQ0Y
Nice, thanks.

TheKeyPit

Banned
If there is one thing that I hate about the Xbox One it's the update system. Console updates shouldn't be shoved down our throats. We should have the option to "Update later" and stay online for at least 15-30 minutes. I was kicked forced out of a ranked Rocket League match that my team was winning, because there was a new console update. The only options are "Update", "Skip & Stay offline" and "Go offline". This is bullshit.

So i forgot where the url is but for preview members we can enable bitstream with the bluray app.

Atmos uhd bluray is a go now!

Edit:

Settings > disc & bluray > bluray > check the box next to "Let my receiver decode audio (beta)

When they first announced clubs, they said it would work with matchmaking. Like, you'd be able to queue up for a match and get matchmade with people in your club first or something. Did this ever make it in?

If there is one thing that I hate about the Xbox One it's the update system. Console updates shouldn't be shoved down our throats. We should have the option to "Update later" and stay online for at least 15-30 minutes. I was kicked forced out of a ranked Rocket League match that my team was winning, because there was a new console update. The only options are "Update", "Skip & Stay offline" and "Go offline". This is bullshit.

They actually don't force you to update until 24 hours after it goes live I think. The problem is there is no messaging to the user. Would be nice if they would send some warning notifications or something.

Theorry

Really love the latest update where they improved the downloads speeds. I have 100mb/s down and it was always arround 60mb/s. Now its constant maxing out my internet speed.

When I go into my achievements and click on get help it no longer uses edge to search online for help, instead it uses the true achievements app which is fucking terrible. Anyway to fix this?

malfcn

When I go into my achievements and click on get help it no longer uses edge to search online for help, instead it uses the true achievements app which is fucking terrible. Anyway to fix this?

I like the app. Try to uninstall it?

Also, just had an update.
Never mind. The system did a full shut down on itself. Kinect want working and my Astro was turned on. That is normally a sign of an update. But this time, eh.

Top Bottom