• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 4 Warriors of Light - Final Fantasy Gaiden (DS) thread of cute artwork

duckroll

Title: 4 Warriors of Light - Final Fantasy Gaiden
Platform: Nintendo DS
Release Date: 29th October 2009
Official Site: http://www.square-enix.co.jp/hikarino4sensi/

I promised cute artwork and nothing else! ^_^

Cute Artwork

ffg02.jpg
ffg02.jpg

ffg02.jpg

ffg33.jpg

ffg34.jpg

t06s5j.jpg

2yy9ydg.jpg

30n91es.jpg

fz65n5.jpg

ehhpgo.jpg

fdd5hl.jpg

iw6gir.jpg

6p272t.jpg

1zdwt52.jpg

2q9kkzd.jpg

25zk107.jpg

25u1c2a.jpg

2yv8i13.jpg

batbeg

I was expecting stubby legs in thread title for some reason :(

And you should add the beautiful world map artwork, too!

duckroll

Drkirby said:
I DEMAND THE AWSOME SOUND SAMPLES!

D:

I wanted to, but I couldn't fit that in the thread title because of the long ass title of game. Blame memory constrains for the thread downgrade. :p

stilgar

a Japanese artwork representing little cute girls whitout giant boobies or white pants?

Disturbingly awesome.

It looks like whoever designed Final Fantasy Tactics characters finally learned how to draw noses.

Well, in the first picture anyway.

CTLance

Fimbulvetr said:
Guy on the far left is my main man.
I want to sleep next to a tree stump and a fox familiar, it looks extremely comfy. I guess that means my main would be an Animist?

GhaleonQ

I want so badly to ignore this game, but the only positive negative association I can pin to it is Matrix Software/DS 3-d (LOOK WHAT IT DID TO THE ARTWORK). The director, composer, artist, job system, tone... ARGH. DAMN YOU, MATRIX.

CTLance said:
I want to sleep next to a tree stump and a fox familiar, it looks extremely comfy. I guess that means my main would be an Animist?

I meant the actual character and not his job.:lol

Though I guess I do prefer mages.

Hobbun

TheChillyAcademic said:
I swear to god, between this and Strange Journey being released, the DS is an absolute JRPG beast, fuck the PS2 lol

You got that right. Although I can't say "Fuck the PS2". I really love that system for it's library. Although, however much I love the RPG line-up for the PS2, the DS has it beat.

And really like this artwork for this game. Would love to hear a NA release date for this.

d+pad

TheChillyAcademic said:
I swear to god, between this and Strange Journey being released, the DS is an absolute JRPG beast, fuck the PS2 lol

No, no, you need *both* to achieve JRPG perfection :D

Edit: BTW, I don't suppose any of the art in the OP can be found in the Interwebs without the damn watermark. Grrrrrrr...

Spwn

Love the artwork, hate DS 3D, will consider buying. After all, the video footage wasn't that bad looking.

Wish they do a main FF game like this, I miss the old school RPG dont be to far up it own ass to be on the lighter side :) cant wait

B.K.

Have they said how you get new Crowns? Do you get them from crystals, like you get the jobs from them in Final Fantasy III and V?

B.K. said:
Have they said how you get new Crowns? Do you get them from crystals, like you get the jobs from them in Final Fantasy III and V?

Well there is a crystal in the TGS trailer, I'm assuming at first this is the case. What form a "crystal" might take is anyone's guess.

Sword Familiar

178% of NeoGAF posters don't understand statistics
The official information foretells nothing about how to aquire the crowns. It only describes what they are for, which we already know :p.

Mana Sin

I can't say I'm particularly fond of the 'cute' cartoon-y art, but I love me some Final Fantasy.. Will buy when financially able.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
2 more days and this game is mine, along with Tekken!

Gotta buy two copies. One for me and Mrs. Ace

Only 1 save slot like DQ9 but MP is suppose to be awesome...

B!TCH

how are you, B!TCH? How is your day going, B!ITCH?
I want a new game to play. Is there anything I should know before I import this?

Top Bottom