• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD MEANS ALL ELECTION-RELATED STUFF GOES IN HERE, DUR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I can't say I ever expected to see a moral majority homophobe sporting a pavement avatar on an internet message board. It takes all kinds, I guess.

AniHawk

akascream said:
I'm confused.. were african americans ever limited in thier right to fuck?

Probably limited to who they could. Like white people, for instance. In the South, for instance.

Just saying is all.

efralope said:
I didn't go on a anti-Bush book reading marathon earlier this year and have my views skewed by people with an agenda...

look, I feel bad that everybody got excited about a Kerry victory, but everybody (bush supporter or kerry supporter) should have excercised caution...

heck, I took a nap yesterday afternoon just about ready for a President-elect Kerry...

I really hate you people. You said something incredibly stupid, comparing the insurgency today to what was happening in the past, WHICH IS PLAINLY WRONG, then when called otu on it, you resort to the "YOUVE BEEN READING MATERIALS WITH AN AGENDA FOR LAST FEW MONTHS LOLOLOL".

No, idiots, they are called FUCKING FACTS.

You cannot say with a straight face that "and I'm not so sure temporary insurgencies and setbacks are worse than what was there when the US had no presence there except some bases in Saudi Arabia..." when it's SIMPLY NOT TRUE.

Were 1000's of US soliders dying at this time? After all, you say you're not so sure if it was worse back before our invasion.

akascream

Banned
AniHawk said:
Probably limited to who they could. Like white people, for instance. In the South, for instance.

Just saying is all.

Thats true. So gays want to fuck white women? I say go right ahead!

Catalyst

Banned
r492677992.jpg

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
WELL THAT ABOUT WRAPS IT UP FOR THIS THREAD.

Seriously it's now spiralling out of control. Election is over, close up shop, turn off the lights, go home.

Jak140

akascream said:
Right to what?.. participate in deviant behavior?
Gay people don't chose to be born homosexual. You can argue all day that they still choose to particiapate in "deviant behavior," but the fact remains that their actions don't harm anyone. In fact, not living the way they were born to would result in significant harm to their well-being. But I doubt that matters to someone like you anyway. Just quit trying to logically justify your homophobia, because you can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom