• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF Halo 2 Clan Topic

Clan member roll will be cleaned out every so often so keep playing every now and then!

Still want to join a clan even though the GAF clan is full? Hate the unwashed masses of Live screaming obscenities in high pitched voices? Like french toast? Join the Clan of the MAF: http://ga-forum.com/showthread.php?t=23401

Clan Stats and Member List:
http://bungie.net/Stats/ClanStats.aspx?clan=Gaming Age

Gaming-Age Halo 2 Players List

Gamertag - Forum Name

AeroGod - AeroGod
AztecaGX - AztecaGX
Che Guevara - Fifty
Chipopo - My F*cking Grandpa
Chittagong - Chittagong
Cloudystrife - Cloudy
Cmdr Solrak - Cmdr. Solrak
Confidence Man - Redbeard
DJ Demon J - DJ Demon J
DMczaf - DMczaf
DopeyFish - DopeyFish
dr teepo - teepo
Drey1082 - Drey1082
Espio1 - Espio
EtherealSpirit - Ghost
FrenchMov - FrenchMovieTheme
GA Iceman - Iceman
gram neqative - Hitler Stole My Potato
Gunstar77 - Gunstar77
hgplayer1 - hgplayer1
IcedPez - BuddyChrist83
Jack Ryan - Matt
Jesiatha - Jesiatha
KeeblerDrow - keeblerdrow
Kusaka - Defensor
Lord Gremlin - Screaming_Gremlin
Lyte Edge - Lyte Edge
m0dus - m0dus
Malakhov - Malakhov
Malleymal - Malleymal
ManaByte - ManaByte
matrixadw - Matrix
MetatronM - MetatronM
MightyHedgehog - MightyHedgehog
Mrbob - Mrbob
No Depth - Brandon F
NutterButter700 - iD0pRimE
Op1vy - op_ivy
otakugamer - Pachinko
ParisOwnzYou - MrparisSM
Pedigree Chum - Pedigree Chum
PhatSaqs - PhatSaqs
PRINE - PRINE
DaAnswer3 - Ramirez
rastex - rastex
rolio - Rolio
SaiST - Sai
Sembe - cochese
Sentin3l - shuri
Shogmaster - Shogmaster
Sicher - Mr. Lemming
SKluck - SKluck
SloForce - Slo
SpeedRazor - SpeedRazor
StoOge - StoOge
StrikerObi - StrikerObi
TekunoRobby - TekunoRobby
The Grammarian - Agent Dormer
Truelize - Truelize
Wario64 - Wario64
Wellie - Wellington
x Stryder x - Stryder
Zor Magnus - Cimarron
ZombieSupaStar - ZombieSupaStar
MysteryBrandX - suaveric
jedimike - jedimike
YelloPeril - Guileless
dskillzhtown - dskillzhtown
Synapse1 - Synapse
Gribbix - Gribbix
Riddler - Riddler
ChuckWood - Burger
Donkey69 - catfish
Nos G - Nos_G
Infamous Hawk - The Shadow
psychopath83 - Cubsfan23
IrvX - IJoel
Reisadan - DJ Brannon
jonhuz - jonhuz
DeadCo - DeadStar
endtroducing - thom
ArgyleDX - Argyle
Kabuki Waq - Kabuki Waq
kindbudmaster - kindbudmaster
drekmar - kindbudmaster's son
F4TAL - Joe
bconover - bobbyconover
Gonzo24 - GONZO
Coop421 - Coop
demifish - demi
KUR0YUME - Kuroyume
The Assmonkey - Great Wasabi Man
TangoTango - Sumidor
Rummy Bunnz Jr - Rummy Bunnz
olubode - olubode
levious - levious
massappeal - dream
Zeenbor - Zeenbor
Militant Black - Maverick
Minotoro - Minotoro
Ecrofirt - Ecrofirt
Spellboundx - Ryck
Mjolnir T Stone - Seth C
Desperaclo - Desperado
r0rschach - Rorschach
bebpoJP - Bebpo
ColdBlooded33 - ColdBlooded33
Lonestar 1979 - Lonestar
RyoGCH - ToyMachine228
Dark1x - Dark10x
Tad Chocolate - Litigation Manuel
Blast Tyrant - PanopticBlue
Gen Wedge - Gen. Wedge
gokujin20 - gokujin20
McGuinea - trippingmartian
Gash Prex - GashPrex
jkbombman - ryuen
Spazbiohaz - Spazbiohaz
Razoric - Razoric
Sympel2 - N Coward Parody
rp - novery
Wesker UK - Deathcraze
Lord Federman - Willco
Motsy - Prince of Space
elementel - Suranga3
Abbasi - soakrates

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Halo 2 - Xbox Live Statistics
(last 24 hrs)
Unique Players: 626
Matches Logged: 1857
Players Online: 113

Lucky bastards!

Fifty

Thanks for doing all this work Lemming, if you need any help let me know. Can't wait to see you guys on monday. I'll add as many as I can to my friends list.

Screaming_Gremlin

My QB is a Dick and my coach is a Nutt
Thanks for the work Lemming. I probably won't be online until around Thursday. I want to finish the single player first so some douchebag doesn't spoil it for me.

SyNapSe

Screaming_Gremlin said:
Thanks for the work Lemming. I probably won't be online until around Thursday. I want to finish the single player first so some douchebag doesn't spoil it for me.

I agree. I'll probably pop in and out to check it out. Maybe if we organized a few GA only matches I'd play for a while. I know someone is going to spout off the whole end of the game :\

Ramirez

Im gonna play multiplayer first,it just looks to sweet :D If some douche starts trying to talk about the game then I'll just take of my headset :p

Just a few hours before I carry the clan to the promised land ladies!

"Pedigree Chum - Korrupt3/Pedigree Chum"

Its just Pedigree Chum.

BTW, how many people can be in a clan? I can't wait to be in the GAF clan :)

Have we picked out an emblem yet?

Fifty

Mr. Lemming said:
While it would rock to have everybody and their friends as members (The more the merrier and all that), unfortunately we would have hit the 100 member limit hard already. Since we only have 30 slots left as of this writing and the game isn't out yet, we need to limit membership to GA forum members only, at least until things settle down after the game is out a while and some people move on to the next game.

That's how many.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Count me in!

Gamertag = Donkey69

Should be playing very very often, I flat with Burger, so we should be a reasonably co-ordinated strikeforce!

AeroGod

Woohoo! I cant wait! I wont be getting it tonight at midnight but i should be able to pick it up tomorrow around 1pm.

Ramirez

Oh man,the wait is killing me,you fuckers that get to play it tonight think of me,because if you don't I will bring the pain to you tomorrow online :D

Ramirez

So does one person create the clan and then people can join it or does the guy have to individually invite every single person?

Fuck, no pre-order going to have to wait till tomorrow morning to get the game. Ah well. Maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to score a copy from work (Best Buy) today...we'll see.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I'm planning to play this all day after 12-1 PM PST tomorrow. Gonna try to score the game at Target when it opens...I want that strategy guide. Probably has some good tips on the multiplayer maps!

suaveric

Is that really going to be the official strategy guide? I bet it's some flimsy 10-page booklet that says things like "use the rocket launcher on vehicles to take them down faster".

Nester

Mr. Lemming said:
I was just going to use "Gaming-Age" as the clan name. That okay?

A part of me likes it better then "GA Army". Leaves open a lot of room for "Hey look it's the GAy Army!" heckles.

Of course that is until we wipe the floor with them. ;p

Fifty

Yeah, I like that name. Not creative, but I'd rather get to the point than call ourselves

"<[DaRkMaStErZ_warrioRZ>}"

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
suaveric said:
Is that really going to be the official strategy guide? I bet it's some flimsy 10-page booklet that says things like "use the rocket launcher on vehicles to take them down faster".

The ad says $16.99 value. Sounds like the real deal.

041107_p15al_1145aj.jpg

hgplayer1

Ramirez said:
Bah,HG it should be "America's Clan Pwned By The Bungals!",lmao :D

no kidding. you oughta hear Parcells press conferences. he has no idea what the team is capable of. look how close they played Pittsburgh. they had more of a chance to win against the Steelers than either the Pats or Eagles. then they lose to Cincy and struggle against the Browns.

SyNapSe

I'm skipping picking up the game tonight at midnight. I took vacation for wed, thurs, and friday. So, I'll just hold out until tommorrow night. Nighttime = my friend over for Co-op. It will be hard to hold back on MP during the day tho :\

I really want to get online and see if Halo 2 + XBL can be everything I enjoy from PC online gaming. If it is really fun and competitive, I'll probably play Halo 2 for a long time online.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Hey lets get this clan thing happening. check out how much I rock!

wooo.jpg

I was second best in tha world* for a while but I didn't cap it.

*America notwithstanding.

I'm picking it up first this is morning when BB stores open at 9AM. With the purchases I will be doing (Halo 2 + 12-month LIVE card) I will be able to get a $20 gift card...early christmas shopping at its finest! :D

Crag Dweller

aka kindbudmaster
If there is room left I'd like to be in the clan. I'd like to bring my son in too if thats allright. gt kindbudmaster and my son's is drekmar.

Argyle

OK, just got back from the store (nearly got hosed - I preordered a million years ago, which meant they had a regular Halo 2 for me, not an LE. D'oh! Walked into a Gamestop a few miles away and bought one without a presell...)...

Who's on? I dunno if I got invited into the clan or not :) My gamertag is ArgyleDX - I'll be on in a few minutes :)

Top Bottom