• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Changed my sched for sunday draft lolz. Oh well. At least I have the day off now. More time for dotes!

sorry broham :(

i didn't think about the free agency period and i know people like that stuff so i thought we needed to put SOME time into it.

as for sign-ins, kingbrave will be in on thursday, i'll send sickboy an invite tonight and i'm trying to get deacon logged in but EA doesn't see him as having logged into their network so ill play an exhibition against him tonight then it should allow. rors let me know when you have the game on thursday and i'll send you the invite or i believe you can login by searching for the league.... although deacon said it doesn't come up and when i tried to search for it after i had to replace my ps4 i couldn't find it either

Rorschach

sorry broham :(

i didn't think about the free agency period and i know people like that stuff so i thought we needed to put SOME time into it.

as for sign-ins, kingbrave will be in on thursday, i'll send sickboy an invite tonight and i'm trying to get deacon logged in but EA doesn't see him as having logged into their network so ill play an exhibition against him tonight then it should allow. rors let me know when you have the game on thursday and i'll send you the invite or i believe you can login by searching for the league.... although deacon said it doesn't come up and when i tried to search for it after i had to replace my ps4 i couldn't find it either

What's the league name and password? I'll try to log on today.

Mrbob

PSN seems dead right now. Would like to download Outlast. Wouldn't mind jumping into a scary game after just finishing Tomb Raider. So good despite the terrible story.

He doesn't have an xbone. Only a moron would buy a...

wait, you have an xbone?!

I almost bought one today. Amazon reseller had it for 429 with free shipping. Thought better of it though. When the system drops to 399 it might have some games worth playing.

Rorschach

If it's as boobs says, I'll just wait for tomorrow. I'll let you know then, FMT.

I'll try one last time with a few recommendations I read online.

[Edit] no dice...

I'll try a full system wipe tomorrow. Rather not lose my saves, have to do account recovery, etc unless I have to.

Somnia

PSN seems dead right now. Would like to download Outlast. Wouldn't mind jumping into a scary game after just finishing Tomb Raider. So good despite the terrible story.

I almost bought one today. Amazon reseller had it for 429 with free shipping. Thought better of it though. When the system drops to 399 it might have some games worth playing.

Already does =)

Top Bottom