• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Square Enix Party 2007 Thread

Snaku

Banned
image.php

I can't stop laughing. :lol I've seen it before many times, but this time...:lol :lol :lol

rakka

duckroll said:
Okay here's what another blog has to say:

FF4 DS - There's a video but it has no gameplay scenes at all

SO4 - Missing in action... unless it'll be at the Star Ocean stage event at 11pm

FFCC Wii - Video's playing, feels a lot like Zelda

FFXII International - Job classes are: Red, Black, White Mages, Knight, Monk, Breaker, Time Mage Warrior, Shikari, Ulan, Mononobu, Engineer, Archer.

:O

!!

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
duckroll said:

SO4 - Missing in action... unless it'll be at the Star Ocean stage event at 11pm

FFXII International - Job classes are: Red, Black, White Mages, Knight, Monk, Breaker, Time Mage Warrior, Shikari, Ulan, Mononobu, Engineer, Archer.
holy shit, what's up with that?

Mobius 1

If I was in charge at Sony I would moneyhat the bloody hell out of Squeenix to get a damned FF7 remake on the PS3 already. Sells a bazillion consoles, end of problems.

Now back to reality, Im hoping to see some media on Crisis Core at least :(

And when is FFTactics The Lion War coming to the US?

mabuza

Banned
Norante said:
If I was in charge at Sony I would moneyhat the bloody hell out of Squeenix to get a damned FF7 remake on the PS3 already. Sells a bazillion consoles, end of problems.

Now back to reality, Im hoping to see some media on Crisis Core at least :(

And when is FFTactics The Lion War coming to the US?
what makes you think they havent ( :

duckroll

FF4 DS Credits:

プロデューサー/時田、浅野智也
バトル慣習/伊藤裕之
開発/MATRIX
コンテチーフ/金田伊功
キャラクターデザイン一新。

Producers: Tokita and that Enix FF3DS producer guy
Battle Plan: Itou
Developer: Matrix
Storyboard Chief: Yoshinori Kanada
Character Designs are brand new (no designer listed?!)

Snaku

Banned
Norante said:

People have been saying that for so long, I find it hard to believe it hasn't crossed Sony's mind. But for whatever reason, it's just not happening.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
no ffxiii ingame gameplay videos, i want to see someone holding the controller and actually playing the game, will it really look like that? THATS THE QUESTION, seems i have to wait till TGS to get my answer and 2009 to play the game (release dates in europe are awesome
italic added for sarcasm

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Vic said:
dudes, what did I missed?

FFXII international is just FFXII with extra content and the English VA released in Japan. The licence board is broken into multiple "classes" to help you customize your character. Those are the classes.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
i wonder if the 3rd birthday is for their Mobile division. there are lots of Mobile games at this event.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
duckroll said:
FF4 DS Credits:

プロデューサー/時田、浅野智也
バトル慣習/伊藤裕之
開発/MATRIX
コンテチーフ/金田伊功
キャラクターデザイン一新。

Awesome! Tokita is involved. :D

Is the Enix producer Asano? Who is Kanada?

duckroll said:
FF4 DS Credits:

プロデューサー/時田、浅野智也
バトル慣習/伊藤裕之
開発/MATRIX
コンテチーフ/金田伊功
キャラクターデザイン一新。

浅野智也 = Tomoya Asano
伊藤裕之 = Hiroyuki Itou
金田伊功 = Yoshinori Kanada

duckroll

jj984jj said:
Awesome! Tokita is involved. :D

Is the Enix producer Asano? Who is Kanada?

The producer is whoever handled FF3 with Tanaka, I don't really want to check for names at the moment. Kanada is a professional animator who helped with the FF movie, several opening FMVs, etc. He's storyboarding the cutscenes for FFIV DS it appears.

SOLDIER

Wait, was the FFVII Tech Demo 3 years ago, or 2?

And why hasn't anyone dropped in the "Crono 3 OMG" speculations yet?

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
SOLDIER said:
Wait, was the FFVII Tech Demo 3 years ago, or 2?

And why hasn't anyone dropped in the "Crono 3 OMG" speculations yet?

i guess if it was a chrono game, every 10 years would be 1 year to the chrono timeline

They operate in Another World

Aeana

duckroll said:

Mononofu is samurai (武士), and according to Wikipedia, Shikari is used for 'hunter' in Hindi and some other languages.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
duckroll said:

ULAN!

jj984jj

Cheesemeister said:
浅野智也 = Tomoya Asano
伊藤裕之 = Hiroyuki Itou
金田伊功 = Yoshinori Kanada
duckroll said:
The producer is whoever handled FF3 with Tanaka, I don't really want to check for names at the moment. Kanada is a professional animator who helped with the FF movie, several opening FMVs, etc. He's storyboarding the cutscenes for FFIV DS it appears.
Thanks.

jj984jj

The Star Ocean Stage starts in about half-hour right? Hopefully we'll see more on SO4 there. :)

When Chocobo Wii and FFCC:TCB appears, could you mention the graphics and whether or not Chocobo supports 16:9?

I know DQS and Crystal Bearers supports it!

Shouta

Aeana said:
Thanks; I had just edited my post.
They sure are using some weird job names.

Shikaree is used in FFXI to refer to several pieces of Ranger equipment and the Ranger Mithra (Kitties!) Shikaree X, Y and Z who's job is to hunt people down.

Ergh, why are we not getting crappy off-screen footage of the FFCC trailer like we did with SSBB? JAPAN WHAT ARE YOU GOOD FOR IF NOT THIS.

Are we really expecting anything SO4 at the Star Ocean stage besides maybe a reinforcement of the announcement? I don't see them going from "Oh we're not sure of the platform yet we don't know stay tuned" to "Here's a whole bunch of footage and shit" in a matter of days. It'll probably be video and demonstration of the PSP games.

mabuza

Banned
duckroll said:
FFVIIACC has no date (lol), but Sephiroth is confirmed to be a character in Dissidia (duh!). :lol
i'm losing track of all these abbreviations. is that advent children? damnit i need that on blu-ray. just lost my dvd copy and i dont want to buy a new one

Top Bottom