• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Ramirez

No one wants in you in any competitive FPS. Sorry.

If you've read the info, you'd know that they're trying their hardest to remove every competitive aspect out of it.

This is what it's like watching your favorite franchise slowly die, huh? :p

Nightz

Alright cool. I'll pick up a copy tomorrow and try to get it running on Dolphin. Worst case if I can't get it to run, I'll just borrow my brother's Wii.

Smokey

For the record, CB is so salty that he is about to get swept against the rockets in our 2k series that he has resorted to corruption!

thecoldone33
ill make sure to save all this when your predictably the last game in madden, and everyone is yelling sim it at me. and i go press that button and it feels so good

This is what salt does!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
LOL

Smokey is ducking me cause he is scared. he failed to post the rest of the conversation which mentioned his coming around at the last minute to play after being MIA for 3 days. Which led me into a point ive been planning to make.

Its a sentiment not just reserved for him! There are some other guys coming around here day 3 an hour or two before (sanjuro) trying to play, and others i seemingly have to kick every week and reinvite.

I aint playing around no more! its the same people most weeks and let it be known i see you.

One more. If your taking a sim because you just arent around to play your game, and your expecting me to turn injuries off on your sim... LOL.

Smokey

stop-corruption.jpg

CB3

Its ok smokes. Just lose your madden disk. its a valid excuse.

Or wait until i beat you down so bad you break it like you did the last time.

Smokey

blah blah

Or wait until i beat you down so bad blah blah

Oh you mean like what I'm doing to you right now in NBA2K?

To the point that you tryin to come up with rationalizations and accusations to try and wrap your head around the fact that you are down 0-3 to the Houston Rockets with the Los Angles Lakers?

And then you show that you are in fact a corrupt commish?! Can this night get any better?! I don't think it can!

CB3

aint no corruption. Every week theres a deadline. If your the last game and you've made no attempt at communication and someone needs to get their game in ill sim it. Ive simmed Rors, you are no better!

And smokey has resorted to playing randoms on 2k to refresh his cheese and use it on me. its a shame. I feel more disappointment about that than i did when DCX fudged the numbers :(

The things that happen when someone cant ride Yao to wins anymore.

Smokey

aint no corruption. Every week theres a deadline. If your the last game and you've made no attempt at communication and someone needs to get their game in ill sim it. Ive simmed Rors, you are no better!

And smokey has resorted to playing randoms on 2k to refresh his cheese and use it on me. its a shame. I feel more disappointment about that than i did when DCX fudged the numbers :(

The things that happen when someone cant ride Yao to wins anymore.

instead we ride scola and about to send you off into the sunset

images

smokey apparently thought i used a cheese lineup against him. thats his newest excuse LOL

its too bad that i didnt play chalmers and cole so you couldnt try to mash steal and get easy steals like you do when things are down

DCX

DCX
smokey apparently thought i used a cheese lineup against him. thats his newest excuse LOL

its too bad that i didnt play chalmers and cole so you couldnt try to mash steal and get easy steals like you do when things are down
Lebron at c is a bit cheesy brow.

DCX

DCX

DCX
except that i have never put lebron at center

Yea so Tyson Chandler defends LeBron? He did for a long stretch in the third quarter. You had a lineup of Chalmers, Wade, Miller, Haslem, Lebron with Lebron at C becuase my default defending assignments were Lin PG, Shump SG, Smith SF, Melo PF and Chandler at C.

DCX

Yea so Tyson Chandler defends LeBron? He did for a long stretch in the third quarter. You had a lineup of Chalmers, Wade, Miller, Haslem, Lebron with Lebron at C becuase my default defending assignments were Lin PG, Shump SG, Smith SF, Melo PF and Chandler at C.

DCX

its not my fault the game is stupid. thats a lineup with lbj at the four. i have no idea why you would assume

eznark

Banned
So I sold my Wii a few months ago. If I buy Xenoblade and download Dolphin on my PC, is that enough to get me by? Or will I need something else?

Yup. I played it for a bit that way just to see the graphics. Honestly, it doesn't look that much better but ifnthats the only way you can play it, do so!

DCX

DCX
its not my fault the game is stupid. thats a lineup with lbj at the four. i have no idea why you would assume

its easy to assume when the game defaults defensive assignments based on the position the opposing players play. So when LeBron is bringing up the ball and Chanlder defaults to him, yea he's playing center lol

DCX

its easy to assume when the game defaults defensive assignments based on the position the opposing players play. So when LeBron is bringing up the ball and Chanlder defaults to him, yea he's playing center lol

DCX

yeah but when you start a game there are already defensive settings there that i never set myself. like i said, its the game. you gonna trust me or ronnie2k?

also why would i put lebron at C, who exactly would i stick haslem on then?

DCX

DCX
yeah but when you start a game there are already defensive settings there that i never set myself. like i said, its the game. you gonna trust me or ronnie2k?

also why would i put lebron at C, who exactly would i stick haslem on then?

Idk but it doesn't matter when Haslem doesn't get shock and you right stick me to death on drives lol Haslem is more like Bruce Bowen.

I think he defended Melo.

DCX

Smokey

uh huh you know what you doing son
yeah because mashing for steals certainly worked out well as i lost by 20 to your cheese lineup :rolleyes. besides anything you say is invalid you quit in game 6 and 7 in our series

so glad my power team the Houston Rockets are sooo good and cheesy against those scrub lower tier teams, Lakers and Heat
moral of the story: everybody cheeses! you cheese with your trash lineups, i cheese because i can steal the ball, cb cheeses by abusing kobe iso moves, dcx cheeses by being dcx!

uh huh you know what you doing son
yeah because mashing for steals certainly worked out well as i lost by 20 to your cheese lineup :rolleyes. besides anything you say is invalid you quit in game 6 and 7 in our series

so glad my power team the Houston Rockets are sooo good and cheesy against those scrub lower tier teams, Lakers and Heat
moral of the story: everybody cheeses! you cheese with your trash lineups, i cheese because i can steal the ball, cb cheeses by abusing kobe iso moves, dcx cheeses by being dcx!

like i said yesterday playing hof exposed your cheese defense. in the olden days of superstar difficulty you would have gotten all those steals and gotten a bullshit foul call to win

now? justice is being served

DCX

DCX
like i said yesterday playing hof exposed your cheese defense. in the olden days of superstar difficulty you would have gotten all those steals and gotten a bullshit foul call to win

My legacy being cemented. Smokey is afraid of HOF

#exposed

DCX

Smokey

you won one game with the Dream Team and now justice is being served lol

My legacy being cemented. Smokey is afraid of HOF

DCX

lakers/rockets is on HOF
so in other words suck it

cheese defense vs cheese lineups
i like how pheeniks trots out his troll lineup and tries to play it off with "derp they do this in real life derp" no they don't run lebron at the 4 and 5 to glitch the wrong defenders into guarding him even when you have it manually set to do otherwise

i see you pheeniks

Birdman02

gg Cola. You were picking my zone apart in the 1st half, and I helped you out with a couple of bad turnovers to keep the game close at halftime. I switched to a lot of man in the 2nd half and just tried to spy with Vilma, and it really worked out well for me.

you won one game with the Dream Team and now justice is being served lol

lakers/rockets is on HOF
so in other words suck it

cheese defense vs cheese lineups
i like how pheeniks trots out his troll lineup and tries to play it off with "derp they do this in real life derp" no they don't run lebron at the 4 and 5 to glitch the wrong defenders into guarding him even when you have it manually set to do otherwise

i see you pheeniks

lol you are truly bitchmade. lebron was never at the five....and you were playing afucking zone why wouldnt i take advantage of a perimeter mismatch?

dont lie to save your own ass

Smokey

lol you are truly bitchmade. lebron was never at the five....and you were playing afucking zone why wouldnt i take advantage of a perimeter mismatch?

dont lie to save your own ass

DCX

bitch are you high at 12:42pm or just fail at reading this saturday afternoon?! i said 4 (which you did to me) and 5 (which dcx said you did to him) so i didn't lie you fuck.
i go to a zone to do something against your cheese lineup because the game will, for whatever reason put a post player to guard the cheesiest player in the game

so if i go to the "x defense" it's to combat your swiss offense. fair i say

bitch are you high at 12:42pm or just fail at reading this saturday afternoon?! i said 4 (which you did to me) and 5 (which dcx said you did to him) so i didn't lie you fuck.
i go to a zone to do something against your cheese lineup because the game will, for whatever reason put a post player to guard the cheesiest player in the game

so if i go to the "x defense" it's to combat your swiss offense. fair i say

except you didnt mention dcx specifically

quit revising

Top Bottom