• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Somnia

I really should start DOTA 2 with you guys, but I havent played a DOTA game in like 2+ years. That and I'm hooked on Super Monday Night Combat.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG ferny. The game was 100% against him the whole way. He stops me on my first drive, the returner fumbled the punt, I scored then got another fumble. Just one of those days that Madden decides to give me the game.

I hope to play Crow next and face Tebow as a Bronco for the last time.

eznark

Banned
I really should start DOTA 2 with you guys, but I havent played a DOTA game in like 2+ years. That and I'm hooked on Super Monday Night Combat.

Are we steam buddies? I've been dabbling in SMNC. Good ass game when I want to hit something light and quick.

BigAT

You have no excuse, I had never played a single MOBA before and have managed to integrate myself.

TheCrow

GG ferny. The game was 100% against him the whole way. He stops me on my first drive, the returner fumbled the punt, I scored then got another fumble. Just one of those days that Madden decides to give me the game.

I hope to play Crow next and face Tebow as a Bronco for the last time.

Don't worry, I have a feeling that Tebow will be a Bronco next year some how.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
So is carrying 38 players on a roster. Atleast I put a stop to one of them!

UYg3e.gif

TheCrow

Wanting to trade Manning for scramble cheese is mighty suspect!
Not when I don't need Peyton to throw for 3000+ yards, 30+ TDs, and less than 10 ints. Besides, I was able to scramble with Orton so even Peyton would get his fair share of yards scrambling.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
That's not how head to head works. I've definitely beaten ph33 more than he's beaten me.

He suffers lapses of concentration and lack of caring in scrimmages. When it comes down to his team id bet on him. He's much improved over the course of this game.

83 speed
88 agility

The fuck? Phee or Drizz are going to be able to play outside the pocket the entire with those stats combined with the short throw. If I don't get the Lions, I'll be inquiring for Tannehill!

LukeSmith

ryantannehillmutratings.jpg

His deep throw rating is harsh. But its not like he has anyone to throw deep to anyway. Otherwise, Madden Tannehill will be solid.

LOL Tannehill's accuracy is way overrated. That's not the accuracy of a guy who has started 15 games of quarterback.

Donny's AFC team must be the Dolphins

ryantannehillmutratings.jpg

His deep throw rating is harsh. But its not like he has anyone to throw deep to anyway. Otherwise, Madden Tannehill will be solid.

All the fins has is some1 to throw deep to and Davonne Bess. Clyde Gates is the fastest guy on the field every time he's out there.

Any1 know what impact AWR has on a QB?

Top Bottom