• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

eznark

Banned
Damn, I really like your new tag

I miss Killajew Smith but this one is better than the other one.

Also update on the elk, I managed to convince my wife to put it in the living room. Mostly by not asking her and just putting it like 15 feet up the wall. No way can she get on a ladder 7 months pregnant!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Eli being a 97 is a fucking mystery.

Was i the only one watching him sail balls to defenders all postseason? If they drop it that doesnt mean Eli didnt throw that ball.

Low 90's would have been fine. 92-93 Overall seems correct.

LukeSmith

I miss Killajew Smith but this one is better than the other one.

Also update on the elk, I managed to convince my wife to put it in the living room. Mostly by not asking her and just putting it like 15 feet up the wall. No way can she get on a ladder 7 months pregnant!

This is amazing

CB3

I'm still surprised Ron Mexico is 89OVR. Should be 79-83.
It never matters in the end. Ratings are irrelevant. People will be what they are. Always. You're the proof!

Eli 97 OVR.

louie-sama61j38.gif

But Wellington will be using him.... Sooooo..... Yeah

LiveWire

Eli being a 97 is a fucking mystery.

Was i the only one watching him sail balls to defenders all postseason? If they drop it that doesnt mean Eli didnt throw that ball.

Low 90's would have been fine. 92-93 Overall seems correct.

He threw more INTs than Rex Grossman in a head-to-head matchup last season. Rex. Grossman. Fucking Tiburon.

Mrbob

Says the guy who gets overrated Vick to use once more this season. Vick is lucky if he plays half the season in real life. He can run the ball but he can't pass it. It's why Vick struggles when he plays the Bears. He needs to be accurate to beat those zones and he can't do it.

Ferny

Orcs Must Die 2 co op is the hotness. So much fun with two people cooperating online!

I totally forgot that came out already! I'm installing now. If you want to get some co-op going sometime, let me know.

Anyone big on Counter Strike? Really interested in CS:GO when it comes out next month.

BigAT

I played a ridiculous amount of CS from back in the days of beta 7 all the way through 1.6, but didn't care for a lot of what they did in CS:S. I haven't been following the development of CS:GO much, does it lean towards 1.6 or Source more?

CS was my go to game in high school, played way too much

I remember when Steam came out I was so pissed. I wanted to enter servers via console lol....CS hasn't felt the same since

BigAT

I remember I had a 4-digit Valve ID or whatever it was called that I had to give up upon the move to Steam. So much e-peen lost.

McNei1y

I played a ridiculous amount of CS from back in the days of beta 7 all the way through 1.6, but didn't care for a lot of what they did in CS:S. I haven't been following the development of CS:GO much, does it lean towards 1.6 or Source more?

TBH, I'm not sure. The pictures make it look like the xbox counter strike but better looking and less stuff. I just know I'm going to grab it on xbox since I already have 1.6 and Source on steam.

CS was my go to game in high school, played way too much

I remember when Steam came out I was so pissed. I wanted to enter servers via console lol....CS hasn't felt the same since

Yep. It was my go to game as well. I used to play from like 8th grade up until Junior year. I was never really good so I never played in any cal leagues or anything but I did become a big member on this one server. I got admin powers and everything. We even scrimmed some other people. That was a fun time.

Smokey

lololol Quake 2/3 and Unreal Tournament would like to have a word with you.

1. CS
1a.Q3:A
1b. UT

I almost bought UT3 during the steam sale..then I remembered that I wanted to throw the disc away when I played it way back on PS3 (with Mouse n K/b too). Not a good game and now that I think about it one of the top dissapointments of this gen

Smokey

CS was only overrated if you played random servers with random people. Even then it was still better than just about anything else. 1.6 at least. After Source it all went downhill

Smokey

Didn't you just join the PC master race like last year? Listen to your elders.

i was playing that back in middle school 6-8 hours a day on a geforce3 desktop or on a compaq laptop hooked to a 15inch monitor

recognize

i played nothing but PC FPS through BF1942. after that i went into console pleb mode and have since returned to my roots after i built the deathstar

CB3

Psh. First Person Shooters. Lets talk about the real multiplayer experience on PC's back in the day

rEVCW.png

Top Bottom