• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oh, Ubisoft

Can't wait to see Ubisoft crash and burn, and get their IPs bought by a publisher that gives a damn and hands them to a capable developer.

Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Prince of Persia, Splinter Cell.

Mraggoth

Neo Member
Happens all the time. In LA, Activision bought all the bus benches in front of EA's building in Marina Del Rey to promote Call of Duty and Gun back in the day. Hell, Sega bought the billboard in front of Sony's building in Foster City back when the Dreamcast launched to make fun of Sony's PS2 production delays they were experiencing at the time.

I think it's safe to say this marketing strategy didn't turn up well for Sega.

Megasoum

Banned
Took that picture when I came out of the office earlier... That white/grey building in the background is the Eidos Montréal office

img_0385lqold.jpg

domlolz

Banned
AMAZING corporate TROLL! Lmao, ubisoft you've done it again, you beautiful bastards! Not only do you make amazing games but you have a sense of humour! Taking time out of your busy schedule developing assassins creed 15 to give us gamers a hearty laugh!

I doubt this is a case of Ubisoft trolling EA.

They're almost interchangeable companies to me. Ubisoft is like EA's inept but not quite as mean spirited little cousin.

Jachaos

Quick someone go check if there's one around the Warner Brothers Games studio. I won't do an hour train ride back and forth just to see.

Top Bottom