• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okcupid is not that bad. I already got a date!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianp622

I only had success when I really went all out. I sent this to a girl whose profile said she wanted a man who could make her think.

Earlier on your profile, you said you wanted a man who can make you think.

Allow me to be your sherpa of speculation. I have a map here, from my good friend Kurt (or was it Alfred?), although some of the ink has retreated in its pitiful battle against time. It charts a course from the island of liars, Crete, to the home of Heisenberg. We'll set sail on the ship of Theseus to the Island of Stability, where we can gaze at the stars whilst lying on Mandlebrot beaches. However, we mustn't tarry long - the mangroves that keep it afloat rebel against their forced company, and are parted in the blink of a caffeinated eye. From there, I had hoped to visit and ask a question of the famous Chinese Room (I hear it is larger than the universe itself!), or perhaps spelunk Plato's cave and amuse the denizens with shadow puppets of rabbits and various other Euarchontoglires.

Although I know you don't like zoos, I know of a man (with not but two Witts about him) who is the zookeeper for a lion that speaks - yet, not a soul, if such things exist, knows what it says. From there, we shall ride in a carriage for the return leg of this meander, sandwiched between Alice and Bob, who speak in that indecipherable and infinitely irritating (or irritatingly infinite?) tongue of primes, and Eve, who surreptitiously peers behind her seat, intent on gleaning something from their verbal prestidigitation.

At some point, our journey will come to a halt. Or not. Nobody, not even that astute Alan and his Turing machine, knows until it happens. But I have some modicum of faith - the kind that comes from wishing, not feeling - that we will reach our next destination, albeit sugared with dust old and new, where we will leave our carriages to a place where only the mind knows the way - the mind itself. Here we'll stand agape at that eager scaffolding that constructs sensorial manifolds to make sounds spiral and colors curl, pulsing and writhing against the Curse of Dimensionality. The deeper we plunge, the more we will see that everything we think is us might not be (being a student of Psychology, you are perhaps well acquainted with such depths), and that things that aren't, might probably be. Perhaps we'll find our selves (but not ourselves) inextricably woven in those shimmering brambles, and will need to leave them behind to escape the terrible night storms that accompany the fluttering dance of wet, love-locked orbs under epidermis gossamer.

Finally, we will reach our destination, where I will tell you how the Liar's paradox ties to the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle. But if we stop there, we'd be rather uncertain about where we are, wouldn't we?

I don't usually write such copious prose on OKCupid (instead ending up debating dualists or expounding the history of artificial intelligence), but your limpid eyes compel me. We must all spread our peacock's feathers in our own way, no?
She immediately said she wanted to meet me, had a great first date, went back to her place, yadda yadda yadda, and we would be in a relationship if school and distance weren't currently obstacles. I really have taken a liking to her, though, so I hope we'll be together again soon.

I only had success when I really went all out. I sent this to a girl whose profile said she wanted a man who could make her think.

She immediately said she wanted to meet me, had a great first date, went back to her place, yadda yadda yadda, and we would be in a relationship if school and distance weren't currently obstacles. I really have taken a liking to her, though, so I hope we'll be together again soon.
I think you gave her a brain orgasm. haha.

Good job and good luck.

ianp622

I think you gave her a brain orgasm. haha.

Good job and good luck.

Haha, yeah thanks. I've had another girl that said, "This may be some levels of inappropriate, but if for some reason, in a pinch, I needed to find someone to make me orgasm on-the-spot through text - you'd be my guy." She's gay though :/

Darklord

Banned
I sent a message off the other guy to a girl on okcupid, sort of an introducing one(Hey I'm X, saw you liked Y I like it too, ect). I got a message back it was was basically just "Thanks. Yeah I do like that though I'm going more of Z at the moment". And that was it. Should I bail on this one? Or at least try a bit more?

lush

I sent a message off the other guy to a girl on okcupid, sort of an introducing one(Hey I'm X, saw you liked Y I like it too, ect). I got a message back it was was basically just "Thanks. Yeah I do like that though I'm going more of Z at the moment". And that was it. Should I bail on this one? Or at least try a bit more?

Bail. Honestly, it depends on how open-ended you left it with Z. Can't really tell from what you wrote. It's usually pretty obvious if they're uninterested/sending you a sympathy reply.

Signed up on Wednesday, interesting site for sure. Set up shit with approximately two females. Getting messages/hits from 18 year olds which kind of weirds me out. Also had one hot chick view my profile and she's from fucking Brazil? I'm in TN. What the hell?

Probably going to delete it out of embarrassment here shortly as this shit's already gotten meta on me.

Darklord

Banned
Bail. Honestly, it depends on how open-ended you left it with Z. Can't really tell from what you wrote. It's usually pretty obvious if they're uninterested/sending you a sympathy reply.

Yeah, probably best. She kinda seemed stuck up too(though she was hot).

Signed up on Wednesday, interesting site for sure. Set up shit with approximately two females. Getting messages/hits from 18 year olds which kind of weirds me out. Also had one hot chick view my profile and she's from fucking Brazil? I'm in TN. What the hell?

Probably going to delete it out of embarrassment here shortly as this shit's already gotten meta on me.

Man, my area's shit. I guess they'd be way more people in the US using it anyway but god damn. Like I'm not a total stunner but I'm not a complete chud either.

I'm hoping to kickstart my dating life after a recent move. Does anyone have any advice on making this profile better? Thank you in advance...

My self-summary
I am a physician who recently moved to ---- to work with the University of ---. I don't know many people in town yet but I really like all that Downtown ---- has to offer.

What I’m doing with my life
Just bought an amazing condo downtown above the ---- and am in the process of moving in.

I’m really good at
relaxing on the beach

The first things people usually notice about me
is that I’m cheerful, dashing, energetic, friendly and gregarious.

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Currently reading Steve Jobs by Walter Issacson. It's fantastic.
I enjoy anything written by Aaron Sorkin (A Few Good Men, The American President, Sports Night, The West Wing and The Social Network).
I grew up with Seinfeld. I also enjoy How I Met Your Mother, Community, Happy Endings and Modern Family.

The six things I could never do without
I’m an empty essay... fill me out!

I spend a lot of time thinking about
I’m an empty essay... fill me out!

On a typical Friday night I am
usually out with friends. Maybe watching a movie, a new stand up comedian in town, or just hanging out.

You should message me if
you are a fun, friendly, free-spirited female with a good sense of humor.

The worst thing about OKCupid, is that they actively hide attractive people from unattractive people and vice versa. It's based on a combination of factors including your rating, how many people view your page but don't message, etc etc.

If you don't see a lot of good catches in your area, it's probably because OkCupid thinks you're unattractive and is hiding them from you.

Darklord

Banned
The worst thing about OKCupid, is that they actively hide attractive people from unattractive people and vice versa. It's based on a combination of factors including your rating, how many people view your page but don't message, etc etc.

Really? I seen women from ugly to pretty damn hot. Though I don't always search by match so maybe that's it? Also, the facts that's even an idea is depressing as fuck.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious

If you don't see a lot of good catches in your area, it's probably because OkCupid thinks you're unattractive and is hiding them from you.

Whoa that's creepy :( I bet it works though.

Really? I seen women from ugly to pretty damn hot. Though I don't always search by match so maybe that's it?

How new are you? I think I've been rated unattractive by OKCupid and whenever I see someone attractive, they usually disappear after a while.

I know a friend who's pretty attractive, and has some very nice pictures on OkCupid, she goes there often enough, but I never see her show up on my match listings, and I search by online.

http://bitchmagazine.org/post/okcupid-has-less-than-ok-policies-especially-if-youre-ugly

But yeah, OkCupid makes pretty general judgement calls on how attractive you are and limits part of the site based on it. It's pretty slimy actually.

Darklord

Banned
How new are you? I think I've been rated unattractive by OKCupid and whenever I see someone attractive, they usually disappear after a while.

I know a friend who's pretty attractive, and has some very nice pictures on OkCupid, she goes there often enough, but I never see her show up on my match listings, and I search by online.

http://bitchmagazine.org/post/okcupid-has-less-than-ok-policies-especially-if-youre-ugly

But yeah, OkCupid makes pretty general judgement calls on how attractive you are and limits part of the site based on it. It's pretty slimy actually.

Delete profile and make a new one then. I've been on it, I guess a month. A fair few of my matches are unattractive but then when you search by something else there are quite a few good looking ones that also happen to be matches. Most women that have viewed my profile are hot so it hasn't dumped me in uggsville yet. Though I suck at good pictures so I may end up there...

Haha, yeah thanks. I've had another girl that said, "This may be some levels of inappropriate, but if for some reason, in a pinch, I needed to find someone to make me orgasm on-the-spot through text - you'd be my guy." She's gay though :/

I need to learn how to write like you

How is that slimy, though? I mean, it's a dating service.

Lucario

Welp, responded to a message and I have a date in 4 hours. Wish me not-rape, GAF.

First date I got I called off because once I added him on FB, I noticed he still had a boyfriend. My reaction was this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqDbb7-dn9A&feature=related

For the record, here's my way-too-long profile:

My self-summary
Hay. I'm Willy.

I'm a goofy, outgoing motherfucker who is happiest talking politics, listening to old Elvis Costello records, and inventing confusing new hobbies.

Preferably all three at once. I'd throw in watching "My Little Pony", but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't sync up with the records. Would kind of sound shitty.

I surf, I ski, I hike, I'm starting to box a bit... I have an active-ish lifestyle, although I'm a skinny fuck thanks to the fact that most of the school year for me is devoted to homework and vidjya games.

(I fucking love the vidjya james, although I really don't play single-player stuff much anymore. The idea of a steampunk Pokemon MMORPG makes me wet. I will make jokes about Gabe Newell being fat. Be prepared for someone who probably spends twice as much time reading and talking about games than he actually spends -playing- them. Think /v/ or NeoGAF but less unnecessary bitching.)

I don't think I'm looking for someone who I'll spend the rest of my life with at the moment, or even someone to be a steady boyfriend. I kind of just want a friend who will cuddle me when I need it, and if it turns into a relationship, I'll go with it.

Also, I feel like I need to add this from my experience online: I don't sleep around. This isn't adam4adam. I'm not looking for a quick screw.

I'm always open to a chat request or nonsexual camming just for fun. Just send me a message, and if I respond, I'm probably willing to (and would prefer) to talk to you on cam... no funny business, just a chat so I can get to know the real you, not the text you xD

TL;DR:

I'm silly, but capable of serious thought and require it in a relationship. I'm also a snugglebug, but I don't sleep around. Ponies are awesome.

oh, and I love freckles :p
What I’m doing with my life
Computer Science major/Music minor at.... a school. I'll tell you when I know you better. *wags finger*
I’m really good at
Guitar, singing, musical composition, writing, computers, skiing, passionate debate, cuddling, Dance Dance Revolution, certain card games >.>
The first things people usually notice about me
My looks, apparently, because despite being twenty years old, people keep asking me why I'm skipping school whenever I'm at the mall on college break >.> I look younger in person than I do in pictures, so uh.... I'll show ID if you need it xD

My goofy personality, which is pretty much the only part of my personality if you're just meeting me

My dress sense. 90s skater kid + goofy hats always kind of suited me. I guess I just am happy to finally look good in what I thought was awesome in middle school :p
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Books:

Stephen King's "The Stand"
The Harry Potter series
Pet Semetary (really, any good horror novel, even Lovecraft, I'll enjoy the fuck out of)

Movies:
Srs:
Do The Right Thing (Spike Lee is amazing)
American Psycho

Unsrs:
Pokemon movies are a guilty pleasure >.>

Shows:
The Boondocks
American Dad
Early Simpsons (seasons 1-8)
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (YES REALLY SHUT UP)
Daily Show With Jon Stewart
Colbert Report
Snuffbox
The IT Crowd
Anything w/ Matt Berry
Monty Python's Flying Circus

Music: (oh god this will be a long one)
Elvis Costello
XTC
They Might be Giants
Velvet Undergound
The Beatles
Otis Redding
Passion Pit
Barenaked Ladies
Gorillaz
Renard
Belle & Sebastian
Furries in a Blender

etc etc....

Food:
Fresh Sashimi
Salmon
Chinese
KRAFT DINNER! :D
Hawaiian (spam bento = best thing ever)
Trying new things (calf's brains taste like scrambled eggs, apparently! :D)
The six things I could never do without
Guitar
A way to record myself (microphone, preamps, whatever)
Computer
Vidjya games
Cuddles! :D
Intelligent debate
I spend a lot of time thinking about
EVERYTHING

Do you ever just browse reddit just to find interesting discussion points, then go on facebook and pester your friends with reasons to debate them? Ever friend an intelligent person with differing opinions just so you want discuss the world with them?

No?

okay D:
On a typical Friday night I am
Brutal honesty? Studying. Occasionally drinking with friends, occasionally drinking alone, maybe 2-4 parties per semester. Last ~6 months of my life have been pretty sheltered, college is hard :p

(Okay, not entirely truthful. I hold the occasional houseparty, and when I'm out singing, I'm always at parties and out at arcades and stuff.... But still :p)

(This is getting even less truthful as time goes on and school gets easier xD Fridays for me are spent socially now, houseparties, vidjya games with buddies, or even FNM if I'm exceptionally bored. FNM drunk if I'm even more bored and don't care about winning.)
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
Hitler is evil
Hitler killed Hitler, an evil person, making him good.
Hitler killed the guy who killed Hitler, making him evil.

Using this information we can find an infinite series

hitler_kills[n] = scumbag where n % 2 = 0 hitler_kills[n] = good guy where n % 2 != 0

Proving once and for all that Hitler is irrational.
I’m looking for
Guys who like guys
Ages 18-24
Near me
Who are single
For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
You should message me if
-You want to cuddle and talk to someone with absolutely no expectations of fast sex.
-You feel like we'd get along, and don't just want someone immediately for companionship
-You don't have expectations of it going anywhere. I might want it to as much as you do, but if you have the next 20 years of your life charted out in your head already, there's going to be serious problems down the line.
-You live near me. I've had experience with long distance. It is ALWAYS a bad idea.

I mean, don't get me wrong; I realize physical attraction is necessary for a relationship to function properly. It's just that it can't be the only reason we're staying together.

Lucario

Remove the part about reddit and lose the smily faces and it's all good. Not that I'm an expert or anything though.

I agree the smiley faces should go, but I actually got my last internship by being a redditor, and some of the messages from shyer guys I've gotten used it as a talking point. It's always a good way to meet smarter-than-average guys*.

*Guys who do not visit 9gag.

Why is that slimy?

Why are you getting your opinions from "Bitch Magazine"?

Lucario

Why is that slimy?

Why are you getting your opinions from "Bitch Magazine"?

It's slimy because it assumes every user is a vain cunt.

I haven't seen an engineer on my feed since I was determined "hot" by OKC. No gingers. No long, rambling messages from intelligent guys with a bit of acne.

These are -good- things in my opinion. I don't want my feed full of guys with their shirts off in their fucking profile pics showing off ads. If I wanted to keep dating those assholes I'd be at a motherfucking club.

tl;dr I don't want people determined as "ugly" by an algorithm hidden from me, and neither should anyone.

Hylian7

Yeah....OKC is a bit tarnished for me now. I had a (semi-tentative) date for yesterday, but she said she has to see what school work has to be done. She hasn't logged into OKC since a few days ago, she never got back to me, she fucking flaked.

On top of that, looking at a profile generally goes something like this:

Oh, she's pretty hot.

She has similar interests.

Okay, maybe I should message h-FUCK "Christian and very serious about it."

Seriously, I can tolerate "Christian and not very serious about it" (as long as they actually stick to that). I dated a Christian girl for 5 years, and she "accepted" my lack of religion for a year, and then dumped me over pretty much that. Never again.

Otherwise, the women are fat, ugly, or they smoke (something I can't stand).

I don't think I ever got the "you're attractive" thing on OKCupid but I had two female friends who did. They still showed up when I did a Match Search (I gave them gifts back when you use to be able to do that). Also, a few girls I've dated in the past have explicitly told me, jokingly usually because of how silly it is, they got an email telling them they were in the top 50%... and those girls all messaged me so they obviously saw my profile somehow.

I'm pretty sure it just shows you more or less of the other half depending (in things like the "You May Like" feed and in your Quiver especially), it never just completely hides them.

EDIT: Er... nevermind, I did get the top 50% email apparently a long time ago. That just proves it more though, because I see tons of shit ugly girls!

kamikaze

Yeah....OKC is a bit tarnished for me now. I had a (semi-tentative) date for yesterday, but she said she has to see what school work has to be done. She hasn't logged into OKC since a few days ago, she never got back to me, she fucking flaked.

On top of that, looking at a profile generally goes something like this:

Oh, she's pretty hot.

She has similar interests.

Okay, maybe I should message h-FUCK "Christian and very serious about it."

Seriously, I can tolerate "Christian and not very serious about it" (as long as they actually stick to that). I dated a Christian girl for 5 years, and she "accepted" my lack of religion for a year, and then dumped me over pretty much that. Never again.

Otherwise, the women are fat, ugly, or they smoke (something I can't stand).

just curious, how many different women you've met in person through the site? i've found that some people just answer questions but don't always mean it. i had a couple matches whose answers seemed pretty homophobic but when i met them and the topic came up, they were much open.

Hylian7

just curious, how many different women you've met in person through the site? i've found that some people just answer questions but don't always mean it. i had a couple matches whose answers seemed pretty homophobic but when i met them and the topic came up, they were much open.

Zero. I've messaged a few and attempted it though. I only created my account about a week ago though. I guess it doesn't hurt to try, but still there's the awkward thing of bringing up topics like that on a first date.

kamikaze

Zero. I've messaged a few and attempted it though. I only created my account about a week ago though. I guess it doesn't hurt to try, but still there's the awkward thing of bringing up topics like that on a first date.

well, if you message a bit before meeting, you may be able to get a sense of how serious her faith really is. now that i think of it, i think i answered "yes, and somewhat serious about it" but the truth is i'm pretty chill with my religion. i think i answered that because i'm serious about my personal beliefs...but that doesn't mean i want to push them onto others or can't accept that people have their own beliefs that work for them.

only glanced at the thread but i'll give my 2 cents. i started actively using the site a bit over a year ago and went on dates with about 10 women...some were good, a few were duds (in terms of personality and looks). still friends with most of them and dated one for about 8 months before breaking up (we're still friendly and keep in touch, though).

general things i've learned...

1. don't get hung up if a woman you think is a great match doesn't reply to you. you can control the message you send; you can't control whether she replies.

2. it may take a little practice to write a decent first message. be yourself, try to keep it short, ask a question or talk about something that she can reply to. this may be easy for some but, if not, it's something that can improve with practice.

3. try searching for who's new in your area. if you're a member for awhile, getting messages can be a bit routine so it can be a bit easier to seem special to a newer member.

4. don't take answers to questions as 100% fact. they can be general guidelines for compatibility, but i've met women who answered questions a certain way but were completely different when talking in person. so far, they've been pleasant surprises (i.e. oh, you're really not conservative and anti-gay) but i guess it could work the other way (i.e. oh shit, you don't believe in contraception?!?).

5. use match % only as a rough guide. one of the dud dates was almost a 85%+ match but there was no chemistry there at all. meanwhile, the one i dated for 8 months and got along with great was only like a 65% match.

i guess there might be more but those are the basics i've picked up. hope it's helpful to someone. :)

Treo360

The above post is spot on as well.

I met my current GF of 6 months on here, and if it didn't workout I would do it again. I was honest in what I was looking for and so was she. Sure I went out on a couple of meet and greets before I met her, but in the end the numbers used (Match percentage) really did work for me, provided that the person was being honest (which applies to online or off).

For her it was a different ordeal. It seemed that everyone was out to get laid and cheat on their wives/gf's.

YMMV I suppose.

tearsofash

When I first signed up there back in late December, I had a lot of fun filling out surveys. I actually found a lot of college buddies I already knew whom i was ultra compatible with. They wouldn't go on dates though.

Ultimately, I got tired of vanilla girls and my openness most likely getting me in trouble. I'll just stick to the Fet community to meet people, thanks.

Lucario

When I first signed up there back in late December, I had a lot of fun filling out surveys. I actually found a lot of college buddies I already knew whom i was ultra compatible with. They wouldn't go on dates though.

Ultimately, I got tired of vanilla girls and my openness most likely getting me in trouble. I'll just stick to the Fet community to meet people, thanks.

Judging by his responses to certain questions, I really don't think my date's going to be happy with my fetishes >.>

.... the key is to let them know how kinky you are around a month after the first date. People will accept anything that way.

I wish my face wasn't on this post.

tearsofash

I've decided to try that angle. This town kinda sucks, being in the bible belt I can't talk about occult, BDSM, or any trans issues AND still date females. Although keeping the kink to myself might be a little difficult since a large majority of my time is spent organizing or being with people from fetlife events.

Lucario

I've decided to try that angle. This town kinda sucks, being in the bible belt I can't talk about occult, BDSM, or any trans issues AND still date females. Although keeping the kink to myself might be a little difficult since a large majority of my time is spent organizing or being with people from fetlife events.

Also, trashing on various fetishes is how some people strike up a conversation, in the same way idiots will trash on gays when they want to insult something but have nothing to talk about.

Once I was asked out by a dude who was constantly trashing furries for absolutely no reason, I think he was a 4channer. Told him I was a furry. He said he didn't care.

Prejudice against fetishes is more of a "public appearance" thing than anything at this point. I've done -incredibly- weird shit for exes, and I've never really been bothered by any of it. I don't honestly think any mentally balanced person is going to be turning down people for their kinks, unless it's a major part of their lifestyle they feel they'd be uncomfortable with.

((Example: I play Magic: the Gathering. I would not date someone who plays two MTGO matches a day and attempts to qualify for the pro tour every year.

I like fur. I would not date someone who owns fursuits and goes to multiple cons.))

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
I'm gonna give this shit a go, a few attractive girls I know have used them so it's definitely catching on.

But man some of the girls I've had talking to me have been kinda...uninspired or boring? and all the ones that seem to have a way with words either aren't my type or haven't been online in forever.

One girl looks cute, her profile is short, talks about loving to read and buying books all the time even while grocery shopping. Then her first message to me is like "yeh I love to read, I even buy books from supermarkets (yes even supermarkets sell books)".

I'm like.... is that really all that is filling your head, so much so that it's pretty much all you say in your profile and all you say in your first message to me? Even a sympathy reply seems like it would've been better than that.

Other girls just seem mega bitchy. I viewed one girls profile but didn't message her cos I didn't have time, so I came back to message her later and she'd viewed my profile and BLOCKED me!! I was like whaaaaat? Don't even give me a chance to message? She didn't even know if I was gonna message or had just glanced at her and moved on. What kind of evil bitch blocks out of the blue like that? crazy.

Anyone willing to share their profiles? Even via PM? Would be interested in reading them

I show you mine you show me yours? Lol

Interesting turn of events this week. Had a girl messaged me out if nowhere- we are not even close location wise. Spent that whole day messaging and the day after she stopped talking to me. Hmm

Then I set have made a small connection with this other girl. Most likely friend zoned already, but it's nice to chat and actually get to know someone a bit and receiving messages that reads like the person is excited to write to you

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
My main problem is that I'm bad with new encounters. My personality sucks. My only hope is to have a chick fall in love with me at first sight or hook up with someone that has known me a while.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Girl stopped messaging me back. :( I really find it hard to know what say in messages other than asking about more of their interests.

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
how would you hit on a girl with a cute pic and just this as her ad: "A dry/queer/paradoxical/friendly sense of humor looking foward to someone alike.."

Lucario

Date went well but he wasn't my type. Not gonna continue it.

Now my top recommended guy's self-summary contains the term "down with farm animals". =\ I think I'm -really- screwed up.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
I have been on 20 dates thus far (few months of activity and non-activity depending on my schedule) from the site and have 5 more lined up next week. Trying to cut back on the dates since it's expensive, although majority of the dates have provided great entertainment with insightful individuals. Never ran into an awkward or weird date, so that's a plus.

Bleepey

I have been on 20 dates thus far (few months of activity and non-activity depending on my schedule) from the site and have 5 more lined up next week. Trying to cut back on the dates since it's expensive, although majority of the dates have provided great entertainment with insightful individuals. Never ran into an awkward or weird date, so that's a plus.

Are you a guy, what's your secret?

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
OKC really is the greatest website on the internet.

Xun

If anyones up for checking over my profile I'll PM you the address.

I still need a better picture, but I really don't have one anywhere... :/

It's the same picture I've used on my Facebook page since 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom