• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

oKey GAF time to picK a side: Scorpion or Sub Zero?

Scorpion or Sub Zero?

Results are only viewable after voting.

AHUGECAT

Banned
Scorpion has the iconic tag line: GET OVER HERE!

Sub Zero has the iconic fatality: The skull rip

Gotta go with Sub Zero

Recall

K0T4F1y.gif

I support team Sub Zero

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Fully expected Scorpion to be dominating this poll.

Needless to say I'm massively disappointed in y'all

TheYanger

Sorry, Subby is just cooler.

I had a homemade sub-zero costume for halloween in 6th grade (the year MK came out on consoles). As iconic as "get over here!" is too, the spine dangling head rip is THE definitive moment of MK1 (and thus the entire franchise), inarguably.

Dr. Buni

Scorpion. Scorpion's moveset and design are for more interesting than Sub-Zero's.

Also, the MKX comic is helping settle my opinion on Scorpion being the best character (between those two in the poll, of course).

I leave for a few hours and Sub Zero is winning by 53%?

Rise my hell riders, vote in Scorpion, Vote with Konfidence. You made the right choice

Ikon

I've always preferred the design of Scorpion. He's basically metal as fuck and fits MK perfectly. I don't really enjoy playing MK though so maybe I'd prefer SubZero since it seems he plays more like an SF shoto.

shuri

Banned
Too many heretics here refusing to embrace the purity of Noob Saibot

Noob_saibot_mk9_ending.png

.. who happens to be THE ORIGINAL SUB-ZERO, ressurected

Or what about the dealiest of the MK ninja.. SMOKE

mk_smoke_speedpaint_by_taylorweaved-d6vzbx0.jpg

This is a cool thread. Everyone should chill even if Scorpion is getting the cold shoulder, it's a scientific fact that Sub Zero kicks ice. Might as well freeze the poll at this point.

This comment brought to you by Batman & Robin

Top Bottom