• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Old photos recreated 15-20+ years later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
oatmeal said:
5c032deb19cf878165f436572e7b4178.jpg
Wow, this guy is definitely a vampire.

Clydefrog

I'm applying for a new U.S. passport. I decided to take a side-by-side of my old passport with my new passport application photo before I sent it off:

frYFq.jpg

i just realized i did it backwards as opposed to every other pic in this thread. old photo is on the right, obviously :lol

Overlee said:
I made one of these with a few of my friends recreating our senior issue photo 5 years later

that's pretty cool, your friend on (photo) the left went so far as to wear the same t-shirt.. but what's with the inconsistency of the shades, the hat and
the baby

Chittagong

Gold Member
Can someone explain what happens when you age, say, from 23 to 31? Looking at my badge photo, my skin is still as wrinkle free as it was back then. I'm roughly the same weight. My hairline is at the same place and my hair is as thick. Yet now I look considerably older, or my badge pic looks like a kid.

Chittagong said:
Can someone explain what happens when you age, say, from 23 to 31? Looking at my badge photo, my skin is still as wrinkle free as it was back then. I'm roughly the same weight. My hairline is at the same place and my hair is as thick. Yet now I look considerably older, or my badge pic looks like a kid.
31-45 is the true test.

Yoboman

Chittagong said:
Sagging?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Medalion said:
Third guy from the left didn't even try to hoverhand in the first pic :lol
Oh shit, didn't even notice. I thought he was talking about the other guy cause he had a beard.

Acidhex

Neo Member
djdac said:
Just found this.

zoltar-replaced-with-a-pepsi-machine.jpg

Recall a scene in some prominent movie for the time taking place here but can't for the life of me remember. Ferris Bueller maybe? or was it Big?

Anyway, what/where is this place?

And I love the city-scape ones. I find this incredibly interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom