• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

On a quest to give feedback to all early quiters (feedback is still not easy enough)

Tieno

So today I decided I'm going to give feedback to all the douches who quit early cause I'm sick of it. But I found that it's still not that easy in Gears of War for example. It's very hard to tell which user quit early cause usually the message gets cluttered by other messages so I always have to check my last played list and double-check with the status report for which user quitted early.

So devs with MP in their game: in the stats report after every round or match list all the users who joined the match and tag the ones that quitted early...don't drop them off. Then you can easily select their name, press y to view their gamercard and submit a player review>game behaviour>quit early

Tarazet

Some games, like Uno, don't let you do this at all.. in fact I think you can only submit a review for the winner of the game.

squatingyeti

non-sanctioned troll
They need to up the penalty. There's still nothing discouraging people from quitting. Maybe they should institute a ban for 3 days if someone quits X amount of times in a week. If they don't want to ban people from live, maybe just ban them from ranked matches. Whatever they do there needs to be something more than rep. Almost everyone has 5 stars so....

HomShaBom

Banned
When I played Mario Kart DS I would often bail out when faced against snakers. They don't deserve a win, I don't care about loses.

ZeoVGM

Banned
HomShaBom said:
When I played Mario Kart DS I would often bail out when faced against snakers. They don't deserve a win, I don't care about loses.

Uh, they don't deserve a win? For doing something you're bad at? Alright.

I've played Gears online, and from my impression, people being assholes is a much bigger problem. I hope you're all submitting reviews about them already.

ninge

yeah you should definately always quit out when faced with someone better at the game than you...

YOU are the problem!

Tieno

PedroLumpy said:
I've played Gears online, and from my impression, people being assholes is a much bigger problem. I hope you're all submitting reviews about them already.
Nah, quiters are, but I give feedback to assholes too.

HomShaBom

Banned
omg rite said:
Uh, they don't deserve a win? For doing something you're bad at? Alright.

exactly! Seriously, its lame, not wasting my time. But whatever, its serious business to some people.

Top Bottom