• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

On Era, being critical of Microsoft is a bannable offence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Era is a safe place for Microsoft shills and people are finally noticing

image.png

This. I realized that during the the whole ABK deal.

StueyDuck

Nintendo General Discussion |OT17| Trans Rights are Human Rights

one of the most fucking Thread Titles out of nowhere
I like how they write that as if Nintendo are busy lobbying to remove trans rights across the globe and is calling them dog rights or something 🤣

Only a person with barely a quarter of a brain would write that title.

And I'm assuming its for something stupid like in fire emblem your characters have defined genders 🤣

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
They Perma'd me from there a few yrs back......i don't even remember what it was for :messenger_grinning_smiling: They're a bunch of intolerant way left leaning over sensitive men/women/she/he/they/them/us/yous bluehairs.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
ERA does not seem to be a place where any any disscution can go, without getting either stopped or steered towards what the mods want to hear. So it's funny when a REEtard comes back here just to get nuked. Dumb fucks. You will get banned from REEEE eventually (A look at their early threads reveal that most early adopters are perm'd.).

That's why GAF is so much better. You can talk here. And yes, their gaming side skews incredibly into Colt Eastwood tier fanatism towards XBox. Too critical of Microsoft lol.

Last edited:
Can anyone pls explain what kind of values the people on RE have? I know they are left-leaning and VERY LGBT+-welcoming to a fault (from what I've heard), but anything more specific? Their behaviour seems extremely arbitrary and dare I say, actually toxic..?
Just think of it like Gotham City during The Dark Knight Rises.

Last edited:

SkylineRKR

I was banned because I said ND probably just took the best VA for the job (case in point, the black Nadine being voiced by Bailey). And I was racist for pointing out Kandyce looked like Nadine (while she even admitted so, herself).

And I never played UC4 and LL.

ZoukGalaxy

What did you expect from Retardera ?

I have been warned for asking who the fuck was this youtuber with mental illness (which I had no idea) in a drama low effort thread with zero context but only a video from a random person.

They can die, ironically, they prone tolerance and are actually the one the most intolerant.

After that, I left the forum.

Last edited:
Well besides for making paying to play online commonplace, making paying more for real release dates (early access) common, making game rental subscription services and GaaS more common, and buying up tons of the industry to close down, lay off, or put out crap unfinished games, and having zero clue how to turn things around, MS has been great! I don't get the hate to be honest.

cormack12

Gold Member
What did you expect from Retardera ?

I have been warned for asking who the fuck was this youtuber with mental illness (which I had no idea) in a drama thread with zero context but only a video from this person.

They can die, ironically, they prone tolerance and are actually the one the most intolerant.

After that, I left the forum.
KhtJreXhALUzFqP-1600x900-noPad.jpg

//DEVIL//

I got perma banned from there because I was talking shit about them here.

They were like, we have seen your comments on other sites.

I shit you not. I wouldn't even pretend to be sad if these people there melt in an acid barrel.

Sick mental mutants freaks needs to be locked in a mental hospital forever with no way out.

Last edited:
This forum would be a lot better if everyone just stopped acknowledging the other one entirely rather than renting out free headspace to it on a daily basis.
No reason to care about that site.
Who gives an actual fuck what is going on over there. Do some of you miss it that bad?
People really have to stop visiting that shithole of a site.
This certainly needed a thread on here.
Brb "hahaha, Era is so gay"
Brb "hey guys did you see what they did/said on Era"
Who cares about Reee fuck em.
Why even go to bother with both sites?
Who cares what they do?
giphy.gif

I thought 2024 would finally be the year where everyone here let them go. It seems a few here are still into caring about their ex and looking at everything they do.

I'm with team: 'Let them go'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom