• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT4| Permanent Skill-Up any day now...

TheShah

Maxed neo hawk with 9 copies holy shit. I hope Rayleigh can carry me through fighter and cerebral doffy.

Is colo moria worth maxing?

Info on 6*+ Shanks is out.

Still a 2.75x CA but now his PSY orb appearrance rate is tied to his HP rather than his attack multiplier, more the higher. Also has 1.3x HP with his CA.

Special goes from 19 to 14 turns now and does 75x damage to one enemy, reduces defense to 0, and coverts all orbs to PSY.

People will probably be disappointed with the lack of a damage buff but everything else seems decent.

Did some math with what I think will probably be 6*+ Shanks best team. Raid Boa for chain lock and delay, Impact Usopp for 2x PSY boost, TS Franky for 2x orb boost, and Ikaros for 1.5x conditional boost against delayed enemies. With this team, you'll hit for over 4.5 million on neutral colored enemies and twice that against INT. And with the HP boost, most teams should have at least 30k HP with the Ark Maxim.

This won't stop reddit from collectively losing their shit though.

MiTYH

Goddamn there's a lot of information this morning.Let's work through it:

• NeoDoffy, so soon? I'm intrigued, but as an INTHawk owner I don't have as much use for an INTDoffy, Dex works just fine. Still, I guess I'll give it a go.
  • Shanks+, finally, and it's.... meh? It's a nice update, but I still wish they would have gone a little better with it.
  • Chopper missions, hopefully soon! That's really exciting
  • Toy Soldier FN! Gotta get me some more Legend Lucci books, and tagashi. Then I just need Tagashi sockets to make her a regular in my slasher team. Seriously, it's like my dream team with her
  • Don't have an interest in the Barto ship, not like I have the points for it anyway.

I also had no idea we were getting a skillup today. So....
  • NeoHawk: 6/21, sockets 3 bind 2 despair, that's the best I got. Still, at a turn 19, so not much more is needed. Need to get started on today's runs
  • Pekoms: 0/3.
  • Baron Tamago: 1/4
  • INT Mr. 1: 1/2. I guess that's good, finally down to a 19 cooldown
  • Kingdew: 3/5 MAX
  • Blenheim: 1/2

Happy with NeoHawk. I'll farm... definitely slasher today since that's my easier, and depending on snails, maybe powerhouse, maybe coliseum stuff. I need some more Killer, and Moria is interesting

MiTYH

Did 8 more from my slasher run (started with overflowed stamina, thank you snails!

Went 0/5, then 2/3, with only 1 bind socket in that group.

So, yeah, one away from max now. I think I'll focus on coliseum for the rest of the day, hit some NeoHawk tomorrow while skillup is still here and there's nothing else to do. Relatively happy with how quick it's been to max him.

But fearing Doffy, if we don't have snails with a meat up rate. 60 stamina without more stamina for free will reaaaallly hurt

EDIT: Can someone put RaidKuma as a leader on one of your teams? Need double to catch up on a missing coliseum stage

bjork

I guess the Barto ship isn't as good as the bike? But I don't have the bike and I do have multiple dupe legends, so

RedBoot

Yeah, 6+ Shanks is interesting. Removing the HP gate on his attack boost was a must, especially with Colo Dogstorm around. The HP boost is always nice, and I'm actually wondering if he potentially has even better matching orb chances now at full health. His special is significantly better with the lower CD and orb fixing addition (which gives him extra utility as a sub, a rich man's Tesoro).

If 6+ Lucci didn't exist, it'd be a solid upgrade. But now we know Bandai is willing to raise overall attack boosts with 6+s, so...that hurts it. Though anyone who was expecting a PSY Akainu was probably overthinking it.

Hey, he's totally better than 6+ Boa! :p

EDIT: Skill ups! Maxed Musshuru, I got both him and Saga to max skill but they're both missing 3-4 sockets. Oh well. Got Vergo to a good skill level, and almost maxed Kingdew (for all the good that will do). But the highlight is getting Neo Mihawk to max skill and socket in 30 copies. Looks like I'll be able to save some time and gems over the next few days.

Still sitting on 20 Pekoms copies but I'm a penguin short of evolving him because his evolvers are stupid. I guess I'll focus on his FN and the colo for the rest of the week.

bobohoro

YB rate is way lower than shanks... I maxed colo moria and only got him 3 times

Wanted to ask if the invasion rate is lower for non-chaos-only bosses, but that seems about right in line with my experience today. Nearly maxed Paulie, only got YWB once. So probably not really worth it to gem for invasions, will do Killer/Moria over the next few dates then.

Will have plenty of time too, probably can't do any of the Kai Doffys I think.

Skill-ups went great. Of course they do when I don't have anything important lined up. Oh well, got 7/19 for Neo Mihawk, so I might as well finish one tomorrow. 3/1 on sockets though, and they are B/D which was only my second choice. But with how easy he is to farm over the course of a week I'm fairly certain I might do another one down the line with CDR/AH.

And Chopperman Missions, finaly. As well as free garbage pulls, yay. Hoping for 1 decent pull nonetheless. Maybe they have the decency to slip the permanent skill-up increase in there as well?

Hana-Bi

Can get 10 Mihawk copies with my slasher/driven/powerhouse team each. :) Only need one skill up to max my second Mihawk and need only one cd socket to max. His sockets. :)

mileS

I gave up on trying to farm neo Mihawk. I had a slasher team with

INThawk(friend)
Mihawk (capt)
Raid Doffy
Zoro 5*+
Shiki
Mr.3 for delay on stage 4

Kind of hard when I have no orb manipulation. Doffy is great and all but is 0 help when you have no decent orbs up to swap around. This is what I get for slacking with my slashers.

My only other options are Blackbeard (driven or powerhouse) teams. All the combinations I can come up with are short on sockets or special lvl's. Having to stall for 25 turns isn't great, even for this raid.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I gave up on trying to farm neo Mihawk. I had a slasher team with

INThawk(friend)
Mihawk (capt)
Raid Doffy
Zoro 5*+
Shiki
Mr.3 for delay on stage 4

Kind of hard when I have no orb manipulation. Doffy is great and all but is 0 help when you have no decent orbs up to swap around. This is what I get for slacking with my slashers.

My only other options are Blackbeard (driven or powerhouse) teams. All the combinations I can come up with are short on sockets or special lvl's. Having to stall for 25 turns isn't great, even for this raid.
You dont really need a orb changers....shouldnt 3 greens orbs for when you enter the the boss stage be enough for a OHKO ? I have Vista for stage 4 but with your delay and 3 attacking units it should be fine as well..you even could take hit from the red/dark mob without getting bound.

Unless im missing something you shouldnt have any issues with the team you posted.

Can get 10 Mihawk copies with my slasher/driven/powerhouse team each. :) Only need one skill up to max my second Mihawk and need only one cd socket to max. His sockets. :)

Wish i had your luck.
Hope i have a bit more luck skill up and meat wise so i get him at least under 20 turns.

RedBoot

Found a team for Colo Moria. Now to decide if I want to farm him first, or find a team that can handle Paulie + YWB and do that this weekend.

Though it sounds like the ambush rate isn't too hot. I was getting around 1/9 ambushes when Shanks was here a couple weeks ago, so I can't imagine my luck would be much better.

mileS

You dont really need a orb changers....shouldnt 3 greens orbs for when you enter the the boss stage be enough for a OHKO ? I have Vista for stage 4 but with your delay and 3 attacking units it should be fine as well..you even could take hit from the red/dark mob without getting bound.

Unless im missing something you shouldnt have any issues with the team you posted.
I went back and tried it a few more times. My main problem is I was doing a bad job of saving orbs. I can bring Vista instead of Mr.3. That would let me save orbs on the turtle stage.

My new problem? INThawk friends.. there is even less of them showing up when I have raid Mihawk as my capt. I can't use my INThawk @25 turns. For today, I only had 1 friend showing up (compared to yesterday when I had 5-6...). So after a run I would have to restart my game for that person to show up again. I assume that only happens if that friend is restarting their game as well. I should hit up the Reddit thread to add more for tomorrow. Can't say I'm a fan of how the friend system works at all anymore.

Kyou

Young Whitebeard maxed! And still not a single chest sighting on his stage!

Finished socketing my Colo Coby and almost finished socketing Marineford Coby. I ran Coby a lot...

linkent

seriously freaking evil to put a INT pirate penguin to evolve DEX Moria....
any idea which stage to farm it?

seems to be the current fortnight, but maybe there are better stage?

Hana-Bi

I went back and tried it a few more times. My main problem is I was doing a bad job of saving orbs. I can bring Vista instead of Mr.3. That would let me save orbs on the turtle stage.

My new problem? INThawk friends.. there is even less of them showing up when I have raid Mihawk as my capt. I can't use my INThawk @25 turns. For today, I only had 1 friend showing up (compared to yesterday when I had 5-6...). So after a run I would have to restart my game for that person to show up again. I assume that only happens if that friend is restarting their game as well. I should hit up the Reddit thread to add more for tomorrow. Can't say I'm a fan of how the friend system works at all anymore.

What you can to is to have IntHawk as a captain in the next crew captain slot. You can switch your crew to IntHawk, look for IntHawk friends and then change your crew back to DexHawk. And do you really need both IntHawk specials? You can use Zoros special on the revive and then use your Mihawk friend to kill them off.

cw_sasuke

New update sounds nice - the rankup stamina change was one of the coolest things on Japan, you dont get punished for rank ups with alot of stamina anymore.

What Hana-Bi said...you should get more than enough Inthawk friend this way.
Dont know if we are friends but shoot me a invite if you like (492,383,662) and ill have Inthawk up most of the time.
What you can to is to have IntHawk as a captain in the next crew captain slot. You can switch your crew to IntHawk, look for IntHawk friends and then change your crew back to DexHawk. And do you really need both IntHawk specials? You can use Zoros special on the revive and then use your Mihawk friend to kill them off.
I dont think he is running with 2 Inthawk Captains, unless im missing something.
As you said one Inthawk active is enough..you can use Zoro or Thousand Sunnys active for the revival barrier - thats what i do.

Vista stage 4, Thousand Sunny after revival

Majukun

i...actually sinished farming everything i needed to farm for this cycle...well,almost...i still need 1 socket on mihawk and 3 on moria..but i maxed all the units i had from the pekoms fortnight (tamago excluded), i maxed mihawk and maxed moria

and we even have meat rate up...oh well

bjork

I haven't managed to have Tamago show up once, yet. I did finally max Vergo's skill, though.

[edit - free cotton candy, I just need 4 more ATK ones and Dex BB will be quad-maxed. Might be the first character I've done that with.]

MiTYH

Another day to process information.

Version 7.0! Finally. Chopperman missions will be a nice way to get weekly tomes and gems and such, so I'm all for it.
AND STAMINA OVERFLOW ON LEVEL UP! This would have been so useful during this NeoHawk stuff, but still, damn happy for it!

Managed to finish skills on my NeoHawk. Now the question -- he's at 4 bind/4despair. Do I work on getting those last sockets, or start a new one, with something like AH/Charge?

cw_sasuke

Managed to finish skills on my NeoHawk. Now the question -- he's at 4 bind/4despair. Do I work on getting those last sockets, or start a new one, with something like AH/Charge?

I would say a new one...you can always get thos sockets from the regular DEX Mihawk raid which we have weekly.

I haven't managed to have Tamago show up once, yet. I did finally max Vergo's skill, though.

[edit - free cotton candy, I just need 4 more ATK ones and Dex BB will be quad-maxed. Might be the first character I've done that with.]

Awesome great to hear - Your...or in general BB is awesome.
I swear i think Blackbeard and VS Sanji are the only Legend pulls that would me stop from pulling for like a year if i could get them. They are so good and you pretty much never have to change the team lineup. Hope i get Blackbeard at somepoint...please Bamco lol.

MiTYH

I would say a new one...you can always get thos sockets from the regular DEX Mihawk raid which we have weekly.

Good call, forgot that's a thing.

Managed 8 runs with my slasher team -- gotta love the skip-special option. Barely managed the last one too. I need Vista coliseum to come back, he's the one I keep waiting for.

My second NeoHawk then went 1/7, naturally, and only got one usable socket. So, the grind begins anew!

cw_sasuke

Max skilled my Neohawk - went for CD/Heal but only at 2/3 right now so ill try to get them at least to 4/4 since there isnt much else to run for me.

Well actually i still need to clear the Moria Colo stages...if i have the right team for it.

Good call, forgot that's a thing.

Managed 8 runs with my slasher team -- gotta love the skip-special option. Barely managed the last one too. I need Vista coliseum to come back, he's the one I keep waiting for.

My second NeoHawk then went 1/7, naturally, and only got one usable socket. So, the grind begins anew!

Sounds good....dont know if i will bother with another one. Probably not, maybe if he comes back in a couple of months.

bobohoro

After going 7/19 in my initial Kaihawk feedings, I needed another 20 to finish him. Heh, dumb RNG. But at least meat-ups were plenty and runs didn't take longer than 3 minutes, so it was rather easy. Only 5/2 B/D sockets though, but oh well. Will do another one the next time with CD/AH, coli takes priority over the weekend.

EMT0

Banned
Just did my first half hour of Mihawk runs, got ten copies on the Powerhouse variant. Fed em, 0/10. I'll do the other two later .___.
EDIT: I got lucky and the remaining 20 or so copies got me 5 skillups. Only 4 more to go, I'll farm the remaining 25 copies tomorrow

The more I look into Neo Doffy teams, the more annoyed I get. For anyone who doesn't have Whitebeard, your striker team will probably look something like this. Kaku can be subbed out for Don Chin Jao if you have him. The only difference with global will be that instead of Kanjuro, we'll have to use Doc Q for orb manipulation. If you don't have him, good luck. Basically the best orb manipulation on global will be a combination of Doc Q (changes TND and RCV orbs into matching) and colo Killer (changes STR and QCK orbs into matching). This means you'll be using stage 4 to farm orbs while you get your friend WB CA activated and will need level 3 bind in order to do so, so in case you haven't finished socketing colo Killer, now would be a good time to get it done. If you haven't socketed Kaku or are planning to use Don Chin Jao, all other members of your crew will have to have lvl 5 bind (Aokiji, Killer, Enel and your friend WB) due to the fact that Doc Q's farmable version hasn't hit global.

I can't say I really care for a 60 stamina raid that highly depends on orb RNG for success. The orb scramble on 6*+ WB can be a last ditch attempt to get matching orbs but that can only be done after activating Killer and Doc Q since the TND, RCV, STR, and QCK won't count as matching and would otherwise be scrambled. Using his special to get matching orbs is basically a crapshoot at that point anyway.

Majukun

The more I look into Neo Doffy teams, the more annoyed I get. For anyone who doesn't have Whitebeard, your striker team will probably look something like this. Kaku can be subbed out for Don Chin Jao if you have him. The only difference with global will be that instead of Kanjuro, we'll have to use Doc Q for orb manipulation. If you don't have him, good luck. Basically the best orb manipulation on global will be a combination of Doc Q (changes TND and RCV orbs into matching) and colo Killer (changes STR and QCK orbs into matching). This means you'll be using stage 4 to farm orbs while you get your friend WB CA activated and will need level 3 bind in order to do so, so in case you haven't finished socketing colo Killer, now would be a good time to get it done. If you haven't socketed Kaku or are planning to use Don Chin Jao, all other members of your crew will have to have lvl 5 bind (Aokiji, Killer, Enel and your friend WB) due to the fact that Doc Q's farmable version hasn't hit global.

I can't say I really care for a 60 stamina raid that highly depends on orb RNG for success. The orb scramble on 6*+ WB can be a last ditch attempt to get matching orbs but that can only be done after activating Killer and Doc Q since the TND, RCV, STR, and QCK won't count as matching and would otherwise be scrambled. Using his special to get matching orbs is basically a crapshoot at that point anyway.

how much hp has doflamingo and the goons?

because there isn't much difference between this team

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...,575:99,1025:99C10,10B0D0E1365Q0L0G0R3S10.57H

that you are proposing, that has to farm for orbs and this one (croco is there for aoe damage and matching orb,but you can probably put another dex striker there)

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...9,575:99,1025:99C10,10B0D0E1365Q0L0G0R3S9.19H

that doesn't have to farm any orbs thanks to colo hawkins + colo kid

it does have 400k less damage..that's why i was asking how much hp doffy has

edit. you might also bring the thousand sunny instead of aokiji's bike to do even more aoe damage and kill the goons and only atk doffy

that way you can do this variant

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...,1025:99,643:99C13,10B0D0E1301Q0L0G0R10S9.19H

one less matching orb but squard hads advantage on int doffy and brings the atk near the levels of your initial team

EDIT: oh,only now i realized that those goons are high defense ones...hmm..this way we can deal with them,but we lose again some power

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...,575:99,1025:99C13,10B0D0E1301Q0L0G0R3S10.57H

ooor another solution is bring mirage tempo/kimono nnami to soak up one atk from the mingos and fully use the last turn of locked orbs to kill the last doffy

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...,575:99,1025:99C13,10B0D0E1301Q0L0G0R3S10.57H

cw_sasuke

Since i wont be able to clear another Training stage anytime soon i went ahead and maxed Coated Sunny...maxed her with only a single fail at lvl 10 :eek: Awesome, havent been using regular Sunny skill in a while so this will be more helpful for some stages.

Beat Colo Killer stage for the first time...erm well. Team is okay but needs a bit orbs luck at the end.

Fuji/Fuji
Raidoffy/ColoCoby
Caesar/Sugar

If i can improve the team somewhat i will farm some Killer copies.

I still need to clear Moria..anyone running a Driven team for that one ?

Majukun

Since i wont be able to clear another Training stage anytime soon i went ahead and maxed Coated Sunny...maxed her with only a single fail at lvl 10 :eek: Awesome, havent been using regular Sunny skill in a while so this will be more helpful for some stages.

Beat Colo Killer stage for the first time...erm well. Team is okay but needs a bit orbs luck at the end.

Fuji/Fuji
Raidoffy/ColoCoby
Caesar/Sugar

If i can improve the team somewhat i will farm some Killer copies.

I still need to clear Moria..anyone running a Driven team for that one ?

fuji x2

raid akainu

raid shiki

colo coby

raid doflamingo

for oars just use one fuji (or even two) and attack him continuously and use colo coby to survive the <20% hit.

for moria just use the other specias and burst

cw_sasuke

fuji x2

raid akainu

raid shiki

colo coby

raid doflamingo

for oars just use one fuji (or even two) and attack him continuously and use colo coby to survive the <20% hit.

for moria just use the other specias and burst
Welp... I never cleared Raid Akainu so in don't have him, but thanks.

Doesn't seem like there is a substitute for him... Maybe I can figure something else out. Only need a single clear... Won't farm him.

ExVicis

Used to be all the teams I saw for content was TS Luffy, now that I own TS Luffy all the teams I see are Fujitora or Akainu. I just can't win.

how much hp has doflamingo and the goons?

because there isn't much difference between this team

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...,575:99,1025:99C10,10B0D0E1365Q0L0G0R3S10.57H

that you are proposing, that has to farm for orbs and this one (croco is there for aoe damage and matching orb,but you can probably put another dex striker there)

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...9,575:99,1025:99C10,10B0D0E1365Q0L0G0R3S9.19H

that doesn't have to farm any orbs thanks to colo hawkins + colo kid

it does have 400k less damage..that's why i was asking how much hp doffy has

edit. you might also bring the thousand sunny instead of aokiji's bike to do even more aoe damage and kill the goons and only atk doffy

that way you can do this variant

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...,1025:99,643:99C13,10B0D0E1301Q0L0G0R10S9.19H

one less matching orb but squard hads advantage on int doffy and brings the atk near the levels of your initial team

EDIT: oh,only now i realized that those goons are high defense ones...hmm..this way we can deal with them,but we lose again some power

ooor another solution is bring mirage tempo/kimono nnami to soak up one atk from the mingos and fully use the last turn of locked orbs to kill the last doffy

Both Doffys have 2.4 million HP. And after the first turn, the Doffy defense buff will apply to all the enemy units, including the fodder. This makes me a little apprehensive to not bring along a PSY unit just for damage alone.

cw_sasuke

Ill try Moria again in a bit....

Fuji/Fuji
LegendDoffy/Shiki
Diamante/SpeedJil

This should work with a bit luck/orb management.

Used to be all the teams I saw for content was TS Luffy, now that I own TS Luffy all the teams I see are Fujitora or Akainu. I just can't win.

Do you have the Top subs ala Raid Sabo, Raid Boa, Invasuin Shanks or TS Brook ? If not you have work to do xD

Kyou

been running double Shiryu on Moria because I'm a masochist apparently. Killing both Oars and Moria on the first shiryu is heaven.

I've gotten decent Whitebeard luck (three in a row one time!) but still no sign of a chest. I've almost finished his sockets, I'm at like 4/2/4 Lock/Despair/Heal

Majukun

Both Doffys have 2.4 million HP. And after the first turn, the Doffy defense buff will apply to all the enemy units, including the fodder. This makes me a little apprehensive to not bring along a PSY unit just for damage alone.

2.4 mln - 30% from whitebeard though,so we are talking about 1.68 for each doffy

the high def goons would lose some hitpoints too since it's a hp cut...the idea would be to bring the sunny to deal some more damage..according to a video i saw like that they should fall into the 4 hit range so that you can kill them with just one unit...attack any enemy that it's on a 1 cd and then focus on top doffy trying to kill him first so that he doesn't apply defense buffs...

after that is kill whoever remains knowing that you can shield one doffy atk with nami..and you have a third turn of decent damage because aokiji will keep the orbs until turn 3

all this in theory though..still the ability to generate the orbs yourself instead to rely on orb luck it's worth a try IMHO

MiTYH

Don't think I have a team that can do Moria....

But can someone put RaidKuma as a friend captain to search for? I need to beat Killer's 2nd stage, have a good team just need double Kuma

Kyou

Don't think I have a team that can do Moria....

But can someone put RaidKuma as a friend captain to search for? I need to beat Killer's 2nd stage, have a good team just need double Kuma

I'll put mine up when I finish this Whitebeard run, gimme like ten minutes

EMT0

Banned
Just maxed out QCK Mihawk. I averaged 4/17 outside of skillups which was crazy lucky, he's only missing 2 more Charge Special sockets which I'll farm some other weekend off of normal Mihawk. Seeing as we're getting Doffy Kai, I only just realized: I maxed out my second DEX Doffy a week ago.

tenor.gif

cw_sasuke

Just maxed out QCK Mihawk. I averaged 4/17 outside of skillups which was crazy lucky, he's only missing 2 more Charge Special sockets which I'll farm some other weekend off of normal Mihawk. Seeing as we're getting Doffy Kai, I only just realized: I maxed out my second DEX Doffy a week ago.

The grind never ends....lawl.

ExVicis

Ill try Moria again in a bit....

Fuji/Fuji
LegendDoffy/Shiki
Diamante/SpeedJil

This should work with a bit luck/orb management.

Do you have the Top subs ala Raid Sabo, Raid Boa, Invasuin Shanks or TS Brook ? If not you have work to do xD
Just Brook is all I'm missing. Shanks is also pretty replaceable with Senor Pink, who I also have.

Honestly the only thing I'm waiting on is a reliable Orb Manipulator and Law's coming soon to fix that.

cw_sasuke

Yikes..failed Jil was useless, i thought his active lift a barrier for 1 turn since i used him against Neohawk...but it just reduced whatever amount by 1.

Still nearly beat Moria thanks thanks to Diamante...so will try again tomorrow.
Just Brook is all I'm missing. Shanks is also pretty replaceable with Senor Pink, who I also have.

Honestly the only thing I'm waiting on is a reliable Orb Manipulator and Law's coming soon to fix that.
Well...then you have no excuses xD

Nah honestly ....no matter what Top Tier Captain you have - there will always be another Legend that can run a stage better or more efficient.Also you just got a Top Tier sub with Neohawk lol.

Went 0 for 5 on YWB yesterday that I got from farming Paulie. Today I decided to socket my RR Coby and YWB was exceptionally shy. I only ran into him 3 times. The first time I was using a Jimbe team that I had farmed him with before. You do a two turn burst and on the second turn Whitebeard scrambles your orbs and has a chance of giving you block orbs. He's usually around 25% remaining health so you don't need full orbs from the second Jimbe special to kill him but this time he gave 4 block orbs and 3 of which were on my INT units and I couldn't kill him. I switched to a SW Ace team after that that I hadn't used before because I always assumed Brynndi World was a must but it actually turned out to be pretty reliable.

cw_sasuke

Beat Colo Moria, thinks thats a solid setup

Fuji/Fuji
Doffy/Shiki
Diamante/Sugar

Against Oars just use two both Fuji and after 3 turns Sugar. Well and the rest for the boss stage.

If i cant find a good team to farm Killer i might go for Moria instead, though i dont really need a Dex slasher and i dont see him being used on a Driven team either.

Majukun

Beat Colo Moria, thinks thats a solid setup

Fuji/Fuji
Doffy/Shiki
Diamante/Sugar

Against Oars just use two both Fuji and after 3 turns Sugar. Well and the rest for the boss stage.

If i cant find a good team to farm Killer i might go for Moria instead, though i dont really need a Dex slasher and i dont see him being used on a Driven team either.

well it's a 300k fixed damage dealer..it might be really useful aganst some reviving bosses,especially if they have a lot of defense when they revive.

also,he is basically an ener captain for driven..and while fuji will be usd most of the times,who knows when you might have some uses for an enel captain..only problem is that it will not be present as much on the friend list probably

Top Bottom