• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One thing about GTA:SA that really upsets me

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I'm amazed/ashamed that I hadn't noticed this sooner (I have put over 90 hours into the game). Being that the setting for this game is early 90's I was really expecting one of the most popular cars from that era to be in the game. And. Well it isn't.

Where is the 5.0????
92gtdside13pu.jpg

97293gtmed4eg.jpg

a couple of convertibles to remind you
936ygp9467med4hu.jpg

1465better9jc.jpg

This car was IT from 88 to 92. Almost every rap video had it in there. Vanilla Ice rolled in one in Ice Ice Baby. The Fresh Prince rolled in one in Summertime. Snoop and Dre rolled in one in Nuthin but a G Thang.

They've even got Fresh Prince and Vanilla Ice look-a-likes in the game and they don't have this car. What a shame.

Rockstar let me down.

Vandiger

Stick with the PC version and eventually some guy will add this car. Personally, I stick to exotic cars or motorcycles why drive some POS car unless there is no alternative.

I think the Sunrise is a take on the Grand Prix\Am. I have a Prix from that era, and the rear end is dead on. (not that you can see it here)

sunrise.jpg

Check out how far back the cab is on the Bravura. That's what pegs it as the Stang for me.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
This is what I think the Bravura looks like to me.
grandamsideview1oa.jpg

The strategy guide also has the Bravura in the 2-door sedans & Compacts category. And as far as I'm concerned the Mustang woudl belong in the Muscle cares category with the Iroc and Firebird copies.

I guess the Bravura kinda looks like an older Mustang. Maybe an 84 or something. But my biggest hope for GTA:SA was that it would have the 88-92 Mustang GT Cobra, otherwise known as the 5-oh. Kinda surprising that they would leave this car out.

In any case, it doesn't perform like a 5.0.
However, if you check you will notice that its performance is comparible to the Stallion, which is unquestionably a Stang.

Top Bottom