• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Online patch for ESPN coming on the 30th...

Cloudy

Banned
http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/07/26/news_6103475.html

Visual Concepts addressing ESPN NFL 2K5 online issues

July 30 update will address multi-console login and roster problems; fix for Xbox challenge-reception bug coming by August 6.
Following reports of problems with the online component of ESPN NFL 2K5, Visual Concepts announced today it is working to address the issues. According to a statement issued by the developer on late Monday, a server update will be released on Friday "to address the login and roster problems some of you are experiencing." The problems affect both the PlayStation and Xbox versions of the game.

However, the server update won't fix the challenge-reception problems Xbox Live users are experiencing with ESPN NFL 2K5. According to ESPN, "currently, users must reset their Xbox if they initiate or receive four or more challenges if they wish to send or receive game invites." Visual Concepts advises gamers "having difficulties getting another user to accept your challenge or if you are not receiving challenges once you’ve created a match, [to] power down your Xbox and restart." Visual Concepts said the problem will be fixed by August 6, and the studio apologizes "for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience."

Reports of problems with ESPN NFL 2K5's online component began to surface late last week as the game began to arrive in people's hands. However, attempts to replicate the problems by GameSpot staffers have been unsuccessful as of press time.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

DMczaf

Matrix, im changing my team in the bastard season. I dont want the Bucs tainted in it :)

Bucs = official GAF season team only!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LOL,go ahead

DMczaf

Cloudy said:
Good luck winning w/o the Bucs, DM :p

Only losers think a team is the reason someone is good at a game, loser.

Call me when you finish a season above .300

a_griese_i.jpg

Matrix

LMAO,I swear you guys act like little brothers.

Matrix

Check the league news Cloudy and Dm :p

Top Bottom