• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oswald announced as KOF XIV newest DLC

Oswald returns to the KOF Series as the 1st of 4 new DLC characters to be released in April. Since his first appearance in KOF XI, Oswald has become one of the most popular and requested KOF characters thanks to his unique fighting style and personality.

Oswald movelist
DEw3wai.jpg

Looks a lot more stylish than I would have expected from KOF14.

I'll still probably skip out -- delay-based netcode makes me sad -- but Oswald is an awesome character.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Im Glad Oswald is in this KOF XIV.
He is a Interesting Character.

I hope SNK bring Athena Asamiya KOF 97 Costume.

boutrosinit

Street Fighter IV World Champion
That shadow reminds me of Duo On or whatever his name was. The fella in the gown who'd teleport and waft slow moving cloud projectiles.

Wonder how good he'll be in a game without tag and apparently without his card on wake-up stuff (someone reported it didn't work like in XI).
Ace doesn't do savage damage either. His general movement which was a concern for me as usual now with every character in this game seems good at least.

If Mary's in I hope she plays closer to her 98FE version, regular Mary in KOF in general is kinda whatever to me.

Osukaa

I completely forgot about this game. I need to stop sleeping on it and buy it soon. I like the variety of characters KOF usually have and Oswald looks to be a nice addition.

boutrosinit

Street Fighter IV World Champion
Duo Lon, and I agree.

I also feel Ash seems like an obvious inclusion, but not sure if it matches the picture.

I think you're correct about Ash. If you look at the middle shadow, it sorta looks like the tip of his hairstyle with the Alice band on the puffy hair.

Top Bottom