• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Hillary Clinton testifies before the House Select Committee on Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Do Americans always talk so slow?
Or does C-Span just attract day time drunks

edit; wait the four pictures o the dead
when they were talking about releasing the transcripts Gowdy said about releasing the names of the americans killed, but they're already out there?

Mecha

Obama and Hillary laughed and hugged after killing our four heroes.

OBAMA YOU WICKED DEVIL

You must have not seen the video, Obama and Hillary were laughing and spitting on their graves as the victims families watched. Right afterwards they passed gay marriage laws and Obamacare to draw our country closer to satan.

massoluk

Banned
CR8jp_-UEAAUkLU.jpg

Bwahahahahaha

Holmes

Do Americans always talk so slow?
Or does C-Span just attract day time drunks

edit; wait the four pictures o the dead
when they were talking about releasing the transcripts Gowdy said about releasing the names of the americans killed, but they're already out there?
The people who are able to call in to this in the middle of the day are unemployed, uneducated, retired, so... you connect the dots.

Diablos

So they just made Hillary stronger from the sound of it.
For sure.

Not even kidding, I was one of those people on the fence about Biden wanting to run. I have gone from voting for Hillary strictly because of party lines to now seeing that she's as sharp as ever and I am actually excited to vote for her.

Guys, I doubt she was saying All Lives Matter in opposition to Black Lives Matter. She probably just doesn't understand. /meta

Please tell me what she said in all

Something about Hillary and Obama laughing at dead americans, Republicans not fulfilling their promises by getting rid of abortions and same sex marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom