• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.
For community, assuming the feature does make it into the next-gen versions, I was planning on making the topic for a PS4 GAF EASHL club for NHL 15.

still would need someone with the XBO version to cover that one.

NHL 15 EASHL Club (PS4) by wsoxfan1214 - August 13, 2014

Fight to the death!

Or collaborate

:lol :lol *DIES*

You can have it, Patriot!
leuhkiktmk96.gif
We are Diamond Dogs and all that.

Nemesis_

All updated I believe. As always, poke me here or via PM if I've missed anything.

Now a question for you all.

Bayonetta 2 has no release date in the west. It's October 2014, but that's all we know. It's releasing September 20th in Japan.

Does anyone know if I should be making my OT for the September 20th date? (Ie. Post it on the 13th) or if I should just wait?

Thankfully I can confirm my Evil Within OT is finished. Which is nice. I had to start now so I could handle the others when the time came ._.

DaBoss

Some people post the OT for Japanese release dates while others make an "Import Impressions" thread.

It's your choice for what you want to do.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
All updated I believe. As always, poke me here or via PM if I've missed anything.

Bayonetta 2 has no release date in the west. It's October 2014, but that's all we know. It's releasing September 20th in Japan.

Does anyone know if I should be making my OT for the September 20th date? (Ie. Post it on the 13th) or if I should just wait?

Thankfully I can confirm my Evil Within OT is finished. Which is nice. I had to start now so I could handle the others when the time came ._.

thank you for the hard work with the updates as always Nem!

Roo

You should post it on the 13th. First of all because we have Japanese Gaffers that will die to talk about it and secondly, if there's no OT I'm sure people will moan about demaning for it.
If you have enough information about Bayonetta 2 by the Japanese release I say go for it.

Thanks for the hard work as always, OP! Though it has been answered, just figured I'd chime in and suggest posting it when it is released in Japan. Bayonetta 2 has a huge following, and is likely to be the talk of the forum when it is released overseas. In all likelihood, someone will create a Bayonetta 2 spoiler discussion thread (If no one else does it, I would be happy to.), so that those who are not able to play the game when it is released in Japan are able to enjoy the OT without worrying about being spoiled!

RoKKeR

Imgur (using PNGs under 2 MB or w/ a pro account) / Flickr / Abload / Minus

Good deal, guess I'll stick with Imgur.

Another formatting question... is there a way to space apart text or images? For example...

Here is text/image A -------------------------> Here is text/image B

But without the arrow spacing them out. Thoughts?

Parakeetman

Got the OK from duckroll so will be switching the JP OT for Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment to the US (localized) one as everyone is already collected around it as is.

So will be redoing some info and whatnots then requesting a title change.

---

(Release Date 08-22-2014 - Will just be updating the X360 one adding a new image for the PC version as the game content is the same. Will have to contact a mod for a slight title change when the PC version of the OT is updated.)
Stranger of Sword City: White Palace (Japan Import / PC) Parakeetman (25th July 2014)

So this will be changing also. Had asked Nem to add it in but think might have been forgotten again lol.

McNum

Quick question, been updating the Sims 4 text draft with the latest info... again, and it hit me that I don't actually know the character limit for a post here. Does anyone know what the maximum is? 15,000? 20,000?

I'd like to stay in one post if possible, at least.

Roo

Quick question, been updating the Sims 4 text draft with the latest info... again, and it hit me that I don't actually know the character limit for a post here. Does anyone know what the maximum is? 15,000? 20,000?

I'd like to stay in one post if possible, at least.

If nothing has changed since 2009, limit is 24,000.

FluxWaveZ

Yeah, that's definitely not cool. It renders the effectiveness of this thread essentially null, and I'd be hell of annoyed if an OT I had been working on and preparing for weeks was just jumped by someone else out of nowhere at the last minute.

Thankfully, it's not something that seems to happen too often.

Just a heads-up: I'm gonna be making an Elder Scrolls community thread, since some people want to discuss the series and there's no place for them.

Parakeetman

Sometime next month am planning on doing a Dungeon RPG thread. Basically collection of Wizardry stuff for the small community that we have here.

Nachos

Sometime next month am planning on doing a Dungeon RPG thread. Basically collection of Wizardry stuff for the small community that we have here.

So basically dungeon crawlers? I was thinking of making an Etrian Odyssey general thread, but it might be better to lump them all together. If so, do you mind if I help you it with that?

Parakeetman

So basically dungeon crawlers? I was thinking of making an Etrian Odyssey general thread, but it might be better to lump them all together. If so, do you mind if I help you it with that?

sure thing was planning on linking to as many of the gaf OTs so folks have a one stop portal for existing threads and can talk about the genre and give new folks suggestions etc.

reason why next month is want to push out the dungeon travellers 2 OT, cross blood infinity ultimate and the soon to be updated stranger of sword city OTs first yo have them be included from the start.

overall will be mainly the JP developed titles as cj brought back up there was an old thread of western dungeon crawlers.

There's this one, too:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=469298

Also, inm8num2 and myself are collaborating on Shadowgate (PC)'s OT, to go up sometime soon.

thats all the western stuff not as interested in it. know about that thread but the one im planning is for all the jp developed titles in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom