• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a junior member so I can't make threads yet, but I'd like to help if anyone wants to make a Borderlands The Pre-Sequel OT, since I don't see it in the OP post.

I'd like to help if anyone here is planning to prepare a Binding Of Isaac Rebirth OT. Keep in mind this will be my first OT, so I might not be of much help ^^;

Edit:

The game launches on November 4th.

I'm a Junior, so I can't create new threads.

Just a couple of quick things:

Dreamfall Chapters is confirmed to be releasing its first episode on October 21st, instead of the previously ambiguous November target.

I, uh, also fucked up the link to the claim when I originally posted; it goes to a different OT claim. The fixed version is below. Sorry!

Dreamfall Chapters: The Longest Journey by ab.aeterno (15th February 2014)

To confirm, episodic games usually get one OT that gets updated as episodes release?

Now I just have to fight back the panic and terror at making my first thread and OT and not making it awful.

Volcynika

To confirm, episodic games usually get one OT that gets updated as episodes release?

Yeah, for The Walking Dead S1 & S2 and The Wolf Among Us, we only had one OT for each of them, rather than five apiece. And I don't even remember looking at the OP after the first time, so I'm not sure offhand if the first post was updated to say something like "these episodes are currently available, and these are the ones not out yet!" Discussion just continued in there though.

Volotaire

Preferences or suggestions? I plan to remove Title A.
Mag cover:

Standard banner:

Just from a glance, I think having the covers with the title behind the background image are a bad idea as it simply does not look good.

I also like the first banner as I think the logos of the respective companies associated with the Master Chief Collection are bunched up too close. It also looks less 'busy' and cluttered.

iNvid02

Just from a glance, I think having the covers with the title behind the background image are a bad idea as it simply does not look good.

I also like the first banner as I think the logos of the respective companies associated with the Master Chief Collection are bunched up too close. It also looks less 'busy' and cluttered.

completely agree

as a side note, OTs go up on launch day now instead of 7 days prior.

BraXzy

Has anyone mentioned this yet? I'll put my hand up if not..

Project Spark by BraXzy (21st January 2014)

So.. someone reminded me that I had claimed this OT and it completely slipped my mind. I forgot I ever claimed it and I've messed up not making one. Unfortunately at present I don't have time to put an OT together that would do the game justice. Would anyone be willing to create one for it?

Apologies everyone.

Son Of D

Since it's my first OT I just want to double check I have everything necessary for the Bayonetta 1 Wii U port. So far I have:

• Characters
  • Combat (with a sub-header for weapons. But not all weapons will be shown due to spoilers)
  • Story
  • General Information (Release dates, an introduction to the game and quality of the port)
  • Media (images, gifs, videos and blogs. Screenshots will either be screens I've taken if I happen to get an early copy. If not they'll be from Japanese Miiverse)
  • Reviews (specifically reviews of the Wii U port and not the Xbox 360 or PS3 versions although I may include a link to the PS3/36 Metacritic pages should anyone want them)
  • Wii U exclusive features

Is there anything else I'm missing? I'm also thinking of including a link to the Bayonetta 2 OT as well so that people can find it after they're done with playing the first game. The OT will be up late on Thursday in UK time so that'll be early-mid afternoon in the US and early Friday in AUS.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Did the first game so might as well do the second also.

Sword Art Online - Last Song (Japan Import / PS3 - PS VITA - 2015 release) Parakeetman (17th October 2014)

Will see about a conversion to the US thread in the future when time rolls around for any word about it similar what happened with the previous SAO OT. Thats IF the game gets localized lol but no need to claim anything for a western version considering its not even out in japan let alone anything being stated about a localized version.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Levyne

Banned
You can pm some of them to see if there is any interest in collaboration. But yeah, most titles get "claimed" fairly early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom