• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggbok

Question!
Is it alright to have an image op and then a text version of the same op as the first post?
I noticed when I made the Uncharted thread some people didn't like them because it was hard to search for things, hard to read on mobile, etc.
So would be okay to have the OP be the image version and then the 1st post a text version or is it overkill?

TheMoon

Question!
Is it alright to have an image op and then a text version of the same op as the first post?
I noticed when I made the Uncharted thread some people didn't like them because it was hard to search for things, hard to read on mobile, etc.
So would be okay to have the OP be the image version and then the 1st post a text version or is it overkill?

I'd rather have both than just an image version.

Roo

Question!

Heath made a text version of the Smash Bros. OT back when the game was released and he added the link in the first post (alonside other links and stuff) so it's definitely not overkill and there's precedent.

Some people have images/gifs/avatars disabled due to data caps so if they're interested in a game's OT with a lot of images they're going to have a problem there.

Here are the Smash links.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=936928
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=139734529&postcount=2
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=139738981&postcount=173

You can add a link to the text version [first post] next to the OT header (so they click it right away) or let them scroll all the way down to the first post to find the text they're interested in.

Ape

Banned
I can't find the answer in this thread so I'll ask here

Is anyone doing the haloween avatar costume party thread this year

Was curious why Yo-Kai Watch was missing from November, but it seems it was claimed in 2014. I will make the review thread then, ha ha.

Cannot think of any game releases not claimed yet. Bummer...

I just saw that Casimir is already working on a thread for Divinity: EE. Hadn't started putting the OT together (let alone only doing it since it looked like no one else was) so I'll be withdrawing my post for that thread.

DryvBy

Who is doing the WWE 2K16 OT? Because I have time today.

edit: Looks like this is available to claim. Anyway to confirm with a mod?

iNvid02

What's going on with the Halo 5 OT? Slightly Live has it claimed, but Plywood has a Halo 5 OT up already here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1129806&page=5

will prob be closed after slightylive posts his, claim process in here trumps all

Who is doing the WWE 2K16 OT? Because I have time today.

edit: Looks like this is available to claim. Anyway to confirm with a mod?

if nobody has claimed it here then you're ok to claim it and do it. someone in the community thread might know more

schaft0620

What's going on with No Man's Sky? Not seeing anything in the OP, and I have a feeling that game's going to launch pretty soon.

I think MRORANGE already has it requested (then named shaft0620 ?), but in case it falls through/ he needs help, I' d be willing to take on/ help with No Man's Sky, my most awaited game of the year.

|OT| No Man's Sky - Elandyll (March 23rd 2015)

As a plus side, I'll make sure to be very specific about what it is you CAN do in NMS, and what it is you CAN'T DO in NMS. ;)

No Man's Sky by Trouble (19th June 2015)

No release date has been set yet, but smart money says late '15 or early '16.

Edit: looks like it was actually claimed here, but isn't listed on the first page

I am not sure why its not in the OP but Trouble or I have it. Trouble mentioned wanting it at the end of 2014 I claimed it (not seeing his post) shortly after.

Jotamide hasn't come back and said he wants to do Superbeat XONiC again; assuming for the moment I'm working on it alone even though Jotamide's release on his claim was missed in the last update. It has a concrete date now (November 10), so that's something.

TheMoon

My biggest feat with this kind of stuff was creating collages on fuckin Paint lol

But nobody is doing it anyway, can't be worst than nothing lol

Now you've done it. I legit don't know if you were doubling down on the joke or just always say worst instead of worse. :D (tbf, I just got up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom