• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyG

Banned
It may have been answered already, but do we volunteer for E3 threads in here? Because I'd love to do the Bethesda one again, I had a blast doing it last year.

Cornbread78

Valkyria Chronicles Remaster by Cornbread78 ( May 9th 2016 )

Can someone please send me how to do the correct format to link my name and the post? For some reason I cannot get the the hyperlink to show a different text that is not the link...

It may have been answered already, but do we volunteer for E3 threads in here? Because I'd love to do the Bethesda one again, I had a blast doing it last year.

From the first line (in red) of the OP:
Note: E3 sticky threads (usually the same people for stickies due to timing concerns) and financial reports (first come first serve) are procedural threads that are handled differently from the others. Please don't claim those in here.

I would PM a mod on how they are doing them this year

Volcynika

Valkyria Chronicles Remaster by http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=59398] Cornbread78 ( May 9th 2016 )

Can someone please send me how to do the correct format to link my name and the post? For some reason I cannot get the the hyperlink to show a different text that is not the link...

Valkyria Chronicles Remaster by [*url="http://neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=59398"]Cornbread78[/url] ([*url="http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=202997549&postcount=4457"] May 9th 2016 [/url])

Without the *'s

Cornbread78

I don't know if I need to claim this in here or not, but I'm about to post a UC4 Multiplayer OT since most feel it deserves its' own topic.

Quick

Banned
I was just thinking about making a thread about promo code sharing for the purpose of mutual benefit.

Services like Amazon Prime, Uber, and Airbnb basically offers both promo code giver and people who take said promo codes money in their account or discount coupons, and I figured we're a large community here that could keep this sustained for current and probably future services.

Not sure if it's really |OT| appropriate, but thought I'd run this by people here/any mods that go through here to see if this isn't against the TOS or general GAF rules.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
I claimed the Overwatch OT from yoshichan a few weeks ago, since he posted in here stating that he would prefer someone else to do it since he's got IRL things that are getting in the way. The OT is more or less complete, but I still see yoshichan's name next to Overwatch in this thread. Can I assume that this is merely due to this thread not being updated yet? I don't know how OT transfers are handled here so just want to make sure.

Volotaire

I might as well stake a claim for the E3 2016 Archive and Spoiler Thread (not a sticky thread). Probabaly not worth posting, but I can fully commit to archiving and updating the links again this year very quickly.

Archive and Spoiler-Free Thread: E3 2016 by Volotaire (14th May 2016)

I will post it on the 5th June, 7 days before EA. I will add many more reaction streams and all day 'publisher livestreams' to the thread/Google sheet this year.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I claimed the Overwatch OT from yoshichan a few weeks ago, since he posted in here stating that he would prefer someone else to do it since he's got IRL things that are getting in the way. The OT is more or less complete, but I still see yoshichan's name next to Overwatch in this thread. Can I assume that this is merely due to this thread not being updated yet? I don't know how OT transfers are handled here so just want to make sure.
Yeah man, it's yours! Thread isn't updated

Ryng_tolu

Banned
ElandyII asked me to post that having gotten a 2 weeks ban, he won't be able to do the Shadow of the Beast OT for Tuesday, and therefore it is available to whomever would like to do it.
He was thinking about "shadow of the Beast / OT / Shadow of the PS4 ( is a beast title )" title, but obviusly that's up to whomever will do it.

Kyonashi

That would be wonderful, I'll let you know as we get closer to it. Unless you have anything in mind beforehand, feel free to drop me a line.

Nothing in mind as of yet, just a big Suda/Kill the Past fan with some graphic design proficiency. :) And yeah, just drop me a line around the time you start work on it!

Cornbread78

Wait, wait, wait...

I really want to make it and I started a year ago. If Y2Kev wants to make it, then who am I to go against a mod, but this is my first OT and I tried to claim it the moment it was reannounced.

Please understand :)

If nothing else, just try to get him to do a nice foreword for the OT. It would just fit perfectly. Post #2 would work great for this, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom