• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Xbox Power King Memes

Kagey K

Banned
Aaron Cringeberg might like this one. Also credit to @Lone Wolf for the Xbox Power King pic.

jslJrVE.jpg
Looking forward to the sequel in July.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Imagine being an adult and writing this:

"It's going to be an absolute bloodbath in November... I cannot wait."
That's the sad part, these people are supposedly adults and yet they're stuck in this pathetic console wars mindset. I imagine most normal users are going to get sick of these stupid fucking dipshits and eventually leave GAF, leaving this place to be nothing more than the GameSpot System Wars forum with a fancier layout.

Redlight

Already have about 5 ideas based on the PS5 console reveal. Never had more material to work with.

Maybe later on tonight I'll post one. Got to first tidy up and prep my place because yours truly is hosting a BBQ tomorrow! Fuck coronavirus. And by it looks like many people don't care about it either.

That was one fad that lasted about two months.

I'm glad you live on the other side of the world and that the borders are closed.

I suggest another thread for PS5 ginourmous size memes.
They are funny, but offtopic.

Many of these would fit well in the PS5 Design King thread started by MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima who is very welcome to all PS5 memes young and old.

It's the #1 thread for all PS5 console related memes. Get yours today! Only two copies left!

Seriously though, it would be the appropriate thread for most of the last few pages. Yes, I realize I am the pot.

Top Bottom