• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Xbox Power King Memes

Pantz

The Halo memes are deserved, but this isn't the thread to be putting them.
Already a thread for them here https://www.neogaf.com/threads/halo...example-of-why-its-fun-to-make-memes.1557572/
Plus they're in every Halo Infinite thread.

Look to the OP of this thread "Rather than fill up *every* thread with gloating memes ... let’s just do it here"
Posting them in here is off topic and childish.

Go ahead and reply to me with the "there is no need to be upset" gif.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
The Halo memes are deserved, but this isn't the thread to be putting them.
Already a thread for them here https://www.neogaf.com/threads/halo...example-of-why-its-fun-to-make-memes.1557572/
Plus they're in every Halo Infinite thread.

Look to the OP of this thread "Rather than fill up *every* thread with gloating memes ... let’s just do it here"
Posting them in here is off topic and childish.

Go ahead and reply to me with the "there is no need to be upset" gif.

That's because Sony fans are like dogs running around peeing on everything to mark their territory

How-to-Train-Your-Dog-to-Not-Mark-Territory.jpg

Freeman

Banned
All you've done since being unbanned is spew a bunch of fanboyish shit across various threads.
If my opinion bothers you so much, I suggest you to use the ignore function.

In all the years I was banned I perfected my craft of not pretending I like MS.

You weren't here when Road to PS5 hit?
No I was banned for years.

All the TFlops talk is nonsense anyway, it did nothing for the X. The TF13.8 was bait, just like the current rumor of extra CUs etc are bait.

Last edited:

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™

No I was banned for years. All the TFlops talk is nonsense anyway, it did nothing for the X.
It doesn't bother me at all, I just find it funny that a grown man can be that legitimately retarded and actively celebrate the idea of console wars. But hey, you do you.

Freeman

Banned
It doesn't bother me at all, I just find it funny that a grown man can be that legitimately retarded and actively celebrate the idea of console wars. But hey, you do you.
What are you doing in this topic of all places if you really think that?

Lol you edited your post... 😅
At least they backed it up with good games that show the power of the console (well it actually only shows the power of the original PS4 since the games look very similar and I say that as PS4 Pro owner).

Last edited:

Freeman

Banned
I thought this thread lost its appeal a long time ago, and I clicked on it by accident lol. Your post in particular reeked of autism so I couldn't help but give you the attention you so clearly wanted. So well played.
The secret is to be honest and just say what you are thinking, reality takes care of the rest.

Lol you edited your post... 😅
I think of my posts as a continuous experience that gets constantly updated.

Last edited:
The first 38 pages of this thread are way funnier now. I've never seen a I hype train crash and burn so fast.

Try again in 2027.

No I was banned for years. All the TFlops talk is nonsense anyway, it did nothing for the X.
Yeah it was a tragedy, it went from 14tf, 13.8tf, 13tf, after xbox revealed the specs they still wanted to come out victorious with 12.5tf, then GDC happened.......
Major damage, Boosted 10tf... talking about a train crash, lol sad ending.

Freeman

Banned
Yeah it was a tragedy, it went from 14tf, 13.8tf, 13tf, after xbox revealed the specs they still wanted to come out victorious with 12.5tf, then GDC happened.......
Major damage, Boosted 10tf... talking about a train crash, lol sad ending.
It's not about how many TFlops you are packing, it's about what you can do with them.

I await the return of the TFlops talk in the event Lockhart is reveals itself.

Last edited:

Mod of War

Ω
Staff Member
Let’s get back to our regularly scheduled memes.

Take the console war to the Thunderdome, which nobody seems to care about and would rather spread it to various other threads instead.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Let’s get back to our regularly scheduled memes.

Take the console war to the Thunderdome, which nobody seems to care about and would rather spread it to various other threads instead.

Honestly, I didn't even know such a thread existed.

Guess what will happen when devs get a hand of it, you seem to not be aware of console launch games, first time ?

They will do lowest common denominator ports to it because there is no installed base that will be able to take advantage of pushing the limits?

MS strategy is very clear. They are focused on Lockhart as their target platform. The XSX exists so they have a “powerhouse” system to point to when people make comparisons to PS5.

There is a good chance that they don’t even want to sell many of them. I wouldn’t be surprised if they price it sky high for suckers who will buy anything that Microsoft offers.

Its actually a smart strategy but they’ve utterly failed to communicate it. I don’t think they will be able to recover.

Sony’s strategy is totally different.

Last edited:
lol, ps boys revealing some serious buildt up anger turning them all into trolls like this. DF comparisons will be quite fun i predict.
:messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:
images

Last edited:

JLMC469

Banned
Heres our next gen console, running a previous gen game.............can see the logic

They have stated multiple times that Halo is a cross gen game and that most titles during the first couple of years will be too.

Do people not read or live under a rock?

Top Bottom