• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Outer Wilds: Archaeologist Edition Announced - Coming on December 7 | Indie Wire

Draugoth

Gold Member

Outer Wilds: Archaeologist Edition is coming to Nintendo Switch on December 7, 2023! Pre-order today

Welcome to the Space Program!You're the newest recruit of Outer Wilds Ventures, a fledgling space program searching for answers in a strange, constantly evolving solar system.Grab Your Intergalactic Hiking Gear!Strap on your hiking boots, check your oxygen levels, and get ready to venture into space. Use a variety of unique gadgets to probe your surroundings, track down mysterious signals, decipher ancient alien writing, and roast the perfect marshmallow

Last edited:
I'm very, very excited about this Switch release of Outer Wilds as I've been meaning to pick up a physical copy for years now, but it didn't sit well with me to pay those scalping prices on ebay. This will literally be the easiest gaming purchase I'll make this year or whenever the physical drops. 🎉

Last edited:
By the way, they made great improvements with the Switch version from last time they showed it.

I7FK0IN.jpg

iam8bit just dropped new info on the physical release. It's coming not only to the Switch but to the PS5 as well. Pre-orders start tomorrow and they'll have a regular retailer release as well which will be found in-stores.

Last edited:
Top Bottom