• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch has developed quite a fan art following....

pharah_x_korra_crossover_by_faruuk_sama-da4m4wi.jpg

Pharah is BAE

Pharah aiming to open the spirit portal and master all 4 bending arts.

OK, now I see it's an intentional Korra crossover from the URL

Auctopus

Love that Female Reaper (red hair), so less edgy and cringey.

Sorta wish the artist had turned the originally female artists into men as well.

mollipen

Now that Blizzard has (unofficially) officially recognized Pharmercy as OTP canon with the current Weekly Brawl, I expect anyone posting artwork showing Mercy paired with someone else, especially... *holds back vomit*... Soldier:76 to understand the heresy they're helping to spread, as well as the wrongness of their actions.

It's not too late to repent for your past transgressions in sharing or enjoying such things, but now that the truth has been handed down from high, it's time to see the error of your ways.

exfatal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrRUkut6pLo
imma just leave the best D'va tribute here

Wow, this is freaking awesome! The Highlight-Intro compilation at the end is very hype inducing.
Junkrat's smile at the beginning of his "Unfortunate" Highlight Intro during the compilation almost makes him look like a good guy lol.

Wouldn't mind a "Season 2" of this when the next set of Overwatch shorts come out. Someone out there may be dedicated enough to make an actual Anime-style opening... I can dream.

yeah my thoughts exactly really love the ending shot with them all.

Village

Now that Blizzard has (unofficially) officially recognized Pharmercy as OTP canon with the current Weekly Brawl, I expect anyone posting artwork showing Mercy paired with someone else, especially... *holds back vomit*... Soldier:76 to understand the heresy they're helping to spread, as well as the wrongness of their actions.

It's not too late to repent for your past transgressions in sharing or enjoying such things, but now that the truth has been handed down from high, it's time to see the error of your ways.

Mercy 76 forever

Team mom dad and bab

Also whatever team reaper is on

But shouldn't she be black?
She should probably be a bit Hispanic looking actually, not necessarily black.

bite me

source

source

Mercy is the mom and loves everyone equally.

She has no true otp. Just phases of preference

Big0Bear

you do realize there are some Latin countries that share heritage with Africans right?

As for Mexican I would think he is actually Cuban or Dominican

Veelk

Banned
The good thing about Mercy is that I think she can be paired with anyone. Well, anyone can be paired with anyone when you get down to it, but Mercy exudes kindness and tranquility as her defining trait, and who doesn't want that in their lives, no matter who they are?

Village

And I got the perfect Segway. Mercy and 76 are going away on a cruise and no one can babysit D.Va. So who else to go to then the last resort, Uncle Reaper! :3

" Remember reaper, No evil stuff"
*they close the door

" Who wants to be evil "

" YAAAAAA!"

Later at the computer

" But wont this make the team bad?"

" Do you want to be a team player or do you wanna be a cool sniper "

Top Bottom