• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OWNED! 18 Year Old Tool NOT the Father of Jamie Lynn Spears Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baryn said:
Ever consider anal sex?

And lol at your new tag ;)

Of course I have. I was just saying that the main attraction in a 16 year old for me would be the tightness. However, my main fear would be the fertility that she would have. My pre-cum alone would yield me triplets.

since we're on it..
at 21 I got the chance to bomb a 17 years old female asshole, and got fucking pumped because I thought my mini me would get a hard time trying to drill that hole. BUT I WAS WRONG! It looked as if Mandingo dug into her anus for several hours, then Godzilla came in and stuffed his tough scaled skin big green one for another hour, really.
So disappointed, but at least I got an excellent blowjob

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
ForzaItalia said:
Of course I have. I was just saying that the main attraction in a 16 year old for me would be the tightness. However, my main fear would be the fertility that she would have. My pre-cum alone would yield me triplets.

ROFL

detail.

Gaborn

topsyturvy said:
holyshit!!! thats pretty fucking pathetic, not talking about the actor,but who ever that dude really is should really be put away. :(

It's from a play that was later made into a movie called Short Eyes. Quite good really. The author wrote it in prison (I believe he was doing time for armed robbery). very disturbing movie.

pilonv1

ForzaItalia said:

Here I was thinking this thread had peaked...

Borys

Banned
Anasui Kishibe said:
since we're on it..
at 21 I got the chance to bomb a 17 years old female asshole, and got fucking pumped because I thought my mini me would get a hard time trying to drill that hole. BUT I WAS WRONG! It looked as if Mandingo dug into her anus for several hours, then Godzilla came in and stuffed his tough scaled skin big green one for another hour, really.
So disappointed, but at least I got an excellent blowjob

A2M or M2A?

Arthas

Banned
ForzaItalia said:

My penis would only need to establish some sort of telepathic connection to achieve this feat with 16 year old pussy.

Nickovic

71zfl7m.jpg

Did my best on a laptop with no photoshop.

Tonight is the premier of the movie "Goodbye Zoey?"

Rumor has it that in the end she was to stay, but after they found out about the pregnancy, Nick made them re-do the ending and have her leave so they can stop making the show.

mandiller

Just thought I'd chime in and say I think having a legal sex age as high as 18 is really stupid. In Australia it's 16, so this news about her being pregnant is non-news to non-US people.

mandiller said:
Just thought I'd chime in and say I think having a legal sex age as high as 18 is really stupid. In Australia it's 16, so this news about her being pregnant is non-news to non-US people.

Even with a legal age of 16 for sex, getting pregnant at 16 would still be news.

Shes a rising star.

Or should I say, was.

Its not like she cant afford the pill

ForzaItalia said:
She is cute. I would do her soooo good. Nice and slow to first feel the tightness and then progress to deeper and faster thrusts, finishing inside her as I won't be the dad...
Here's that attention you beg for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom