• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PA, NY, NJ Residents: The Story of Ricky -- Playing this Sunday in Pennsylvania!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecrofirt

They're doing another one of those monthly movie things here in Pennsylvania again this Sunday. It's a matinee this month, and it's $7.

These shows are really awesome guys. And come on, it's The Story of Ricky! If you're a GAF member, come on down/up/east/whatever. I'll be there looking as ugly as ever.

Willco, you'd damn well better come this time. You're the only one that ever expresses any interest :lol

obj2geo26pg1p8.jpg

more info at www.spookydudes.com

Ecrofirt

I guess it comes down to a simple choice, really. Get busy living or get busy dying.

demi, how about you get busy living, and get your ass here for the movie?

demi

Ecrofirt said:
I guess it comes down to a simple choice, really. Get busy living or get busy dying.

demi, how about you get busy living, and get your ass here for the movie?

:eek:

I don't know if that is a threat or an invite!

Ecrofirt

Well, you're where? In Toledo or thereabouts, right? How far away can that drive be? 8 hours or so? YOU COULD DO IT IF YOU WERE A TR00 MANWALD.

And where's the obligatory Willco post saying something to the effect of "I might come to this one. My family is coming in this weekend, so maybe I'll come with them."?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom