• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paging Dr. Farnsgoth

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
But yeah in general that show seemed pretty sympathetic to what we might call underrepresented people, IIRC gays are almost always portrayed positively, prominently featured a lesbian, immigrants generally portrayed as hardworking (the busy boy, Babu, soup nazi- yes he's a joke in the episode, but if you break it down, he's just a hard working eccentric that the crew shuts down because he was mean one time) , the only ones I can think of that regularly take the butt of jokes are fat people, there's a few instances of them making fat jokes, famously the last episode (where they are incarcerated for that behaviour)

I mean yeah there's the ugly baby, but who's taking offense to that lol. And as for ugly people, Doug Stanhope tells it like it is:

“You can never really, truly, understand discrimination unless you've been fuckin' ugly. Ugly people face as much, or more, discrimination than any fuckin' minority group, and they have none of the...recourse. ... You don't have any group that's going to come together and fight for your rights...'cause there's no unity among the ugly. ... And ugly isn't even a minority! We're the fuckin' majority, and we still take the fuckin' backseat!
Any minority would rather be called the worst racial slur according to their group than pointed out as unattractive: someone calls you a nigger, a lot of people fuckin' bunch up around you and go 'what the fuck you say to him?!'; someone calls you dog-dick-fuckin'-ugly, you wear that all by yourself.”

I've been called the N-word while around mostly white people... They did nothing until I was about to beat his behind after he swung on me... THAT'S when they got up to do something... Pull me away from him ...

I didn't expect anyone to come to my defense then... Still don't. Black or white. Even though the people who HAVE done so have been women mostly. I don't understand that at all.

Papa

Banned
I've been called the N-word while around mostly white people... They did nothing until I was about to beat his behind after he swung on me... THAT'S when they got up to do something... Pull me away from him ...

I didn't expect anyone to come to my defense then... Still don't. Black or white. Even though the people who HAVE done so have been women mostly. I don't understand that at all.

Women wanna mother you. Men want you to harden the fuck up and stop letting words break your brittle bones.

nush

Gold Member

I'm pretty sure your tourettes have said many worse things, but you're also deaf so how do you know what they called you?? Was it an A or an ER?? The rabbit hole goes deep on this one...

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I'm pretty sure your tourettes have said many worse things, but you're also deaf so how do you know what they called you?? Was it an A or an ER?? The rabbit hole goes deep on this one...

Contrary to popular belief, Tourette Syndrome isn't "the cussing disease". About 5% of Touretters have the symptom called Coprolalia. I have it but it's not prevalent amongst my tics. It rarely comes out when I do tic.

And I have a cochlear implant. At the time this happened, I hadn't lost my hearing yet.

And it was hard -er.
Women wanna mother you. Men want you to harden the fuck up and stop letting words break your brittle bones.

Like I said... He swung on me and I was about to break his whole body... Before I was separated from him before I could separate his head from his shoulders. And you wouldn't understand why it made me angry... Unless you were Italian or Jewish ...

Papa

Banned
Contrary to popular belief, Tourette Syndrome isn't "the cussing disease". About 5% of Touretters have the symptom called Coprolalia. I have it but it's not prevalent amongst my tics. It rarely comes out when I do tic.

And I have a cochlear implant. At the time this happened, I hadn't lost my hearing yet.

And it was hard -er.

Like I said... He swung on me and I was about to break his whole body... Before I was separated from him before I could separate his head from his shoulders. And you wouldn't understand why it made me angry... Unless you were Italian or Jewish ...

Mother fucker you have no idea what my race is.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Well as a white I applaud you for being a white ally with your never ending defense of whiteness and ensuring everyone knows that us whites are statistically less likely to stab a bitch.

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
No one here does because I’ve never mentioned it. I’m not white though.
In all seriousness and at the risk of sounding weird, I had a dream once where I was walking beside a dude and I knew it was Matt404au somehow. The dude was chubby and Asian.

It’d be bizarre if my dream was right.

Papa

Banned
Just checking if I’m on your ignore list. Mission accomplished 😎

M1h5qChNmZRk9UaRjEKoSt-fLWzEamFeoeyOMv99EM7n7_-DIIMM9CkXsisbM3OJwXRcDQUmPoyJc1N0ZGp8H5cMY35yMT60nEDUejYwFcs-AsBNgmmysx6v0MhLV_bO1Bvih6oHMJeB9Y2sQayeboYzo8o=w369-h399

Top Bottom