• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 15, 2014

Pretty sure the 360 version sold around 34k or thereabouts. (Chobel did the math)

27% of all sales 5 weeks after release isn't that bad. Don't forget that games tend to be very front loaded.

Possibly. I thought that was this weeks breakdown.

But titanfall has dropped a spot this week and thats with a week and half of the bundle being as cheap if not cheaper than the PS4 even in places like GAME (I think they gave you voucher but still)

But titanfall has dropped a spot this week and thats with a week and half of the bundle being as cheap if not cheaper than the PS4 even in places like GAME (I think they gave you voucher but still)

I don't recall it ever being cheaper than the PS4 and I kept a somewhat close eye on the various deals.

It hit £349 in a few spots, but didn't go any lower than that. Unless you're referring to trade in deals?

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Donkey Kong > Titanfall (XBO)

nah, the more hilarious one is Yoshi hanging around and almost beating Titanfall's 360 debut
Considering I love both, YI and DKCTF, I'm happy about that :). In particular, I'm really happy that YNI performs so well here in Germany, at least position-wise. I hope it translates to nice numbers all around so that Nintendo doesn't put Yoshi away for more than seven years again (YIDS was Winter 2006, no Yoshi game since then, until YNI came out in Spring 2014). I'm surprised the franchise even survives such long hibernations.

Also, really strange thing about the German charts:
13 (NE) WIU THE LEGO MOVIE VIDEOGAME (WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE)
18 (NE) 3DS THE LEGO MOVIE VIDEOGAME (WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE)
19 (NE) PS3 THE LEGO MOVIE VIDEOGAME (WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE)
43 (NE) 360 THE LEGO MOVIE VIDEOGAME (WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE)

The Wii U version out of all versions end up at the top. That's really strange, especially considering the Hobbit game isn't even on the charts for Wii U. Nevertheless, Warner Bros. may very well run on a profit on Wii U.

Bruno MB

Week 15

Xbox 360 (71%)
Xbox One (27%)

Week 16

Xbox 360 (58%)
Xbox One (41%)

This week Titanfall only had a 28%, so far it is doing extremely well.

I don't recall it ever being cheaper than the PS4 and I kept a somewhat close eye on the various deals.

It hit £349 in a few spots, but didn't go any lower than that. Unless you're referring to trade in deals?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/XBOX-ONE-...onsoles_VideoGameConsoles&hash=item27e0715043

http://www.gamestop.co.uk/Xbox One/Games/45883/xbox-one-titanfall-bundle

and this one isn't technically a discount, but still:-

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-one-titanfall-bundle-339-tesco-direct-with-code-1876842

I'm not saying they were easy to find, but they do and still do exist.

Week 15

Xbox 360 (71%)
Xbox One (27%)

Week 16

Xbox 360 (58%)
Xbox One (41%)

This makes more sense. That said, with XBO dropping a place on the chart and the 360 staying in the same place, doesn't that just suggest reduced sales of the 360 version, rather than a jump in sales in the XBO one?

Daemul

Where has titanfall dropped in price? What store
Not in store, on Amazon. It was £43 iirc, now it's down to £39. It's only a few pounds drop mind you and it only seems to be on Amazon, GAME online and others are still selling it at its launch day price.

EDIT:Ah, Zaavi are selling it for £30.

Hasney

My local GAME, Asda and Tesco have it around 5 or lower.

Unless things have changed, the GAME chart in-store is mostly paid advertising rather than an actual chart. When I worked there, we got told where things charted before release even.

I remember getting Hitman: Contracts in and we sold about 2 copies, but it was already number 1.

The Gamestop deal is still technically more expensive than the PS4. (PS4 is £329). Didn't know about the Shop-to ebay deal though, that's pretty damn good.

EDIT:Ah, Zaavi are selling it for £30.

It's been that price since Friday, so it's a little surprising that TF X1 actually fell in the charts this week. Although it was up against Fifa world cup cash in, so perhaps not that surprising...

To be fair, £80 off and a free game is already pretty damn good.

No way microsoft can go back to £429 after this.

I'd be very surprised if they attempted to go back to that price point. I expect them to go back to £399 with two bundled games once retailers have finished clearing out TF bundles.

Top Bottom