• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 3, 2016

Bruno MB

So I guess we are expecting Lego Marvel's Avengers to evidently top the UK chart (let's hope Chart-Track PR note tells us how it did compared to the previous title) while the remaining new releases bomb hard.

Hasney

So I guess we are expecting Lego Marvel's Avengers to evidently top the UK chart (let's hope Chart-Track PR note tells us how it did compared to the previous title) while the remaining new releases bomb hard.

Yup. Oddly enough, Final Fantasy Explorers is sold out at Game online and 2/3 stores near me with the remaining one having a low stock alert. Must have been a small print run, but with the current state of the chart, will probably be a top 10 release.

EDIT: Amazon out of stock too and 3rd party sellers are flogging it for close to £50.

Kyonashi

I have the chart. Lego Avengers is #1 with a bullet.

I'm surprised the summary isn't up yet if the chart's been sent out, normally its the other way around.

Hasney

‘Lego Marvel Avengers’ swoops in at No1 to become the 8th different Lego title ever to reach the top of the All Formats Chart.

It is a feat that the first Lego Marvel title ‘Lego Marvel Super Heroes’ couldn’t manage when it debuted at No2 back in week 46 2013, denied then by ‘Call of Duty: Ghosts’. However, Lego gets its own back on Call of Duty this week as it stops Black Ops III’s 7 week run at No1 with the Activision Blizzard blockbuster making way, down to No2 despite a 54% jump in sales. Familiar faces occupy the next 5 spots with ‘FIFA 16’ (-4%) down one place to No3, ‘Tom Clancy’s Rainbow 6: Siege’ (-7%) and ‘Star Wars Battlefront’ (-9%) non-movers at No’s 4 and 5 respectively, ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ (-17%) down 3 places to No6 and ‘Just Cause 3’ (+23%) up one place to No7.
Retailer promotions of ‘Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain’ (+104%) see it re-enter the Top 10, up from No24 to No8. ‘Fallout 4’ (+2%) manages not to fall out of the Top 10, holding on to No9 just ahead of ‘Resident Evil Origins Collection’ (-22%) which falls from No6 to No10 in its second week of release. Square’s 3DS title ‘Final Fantasy Explorers’ is unlucky to finish outside the Top 10, new at No11. The only other newcomer to break in to the Top 40 this week is ‘Sébastien Loeb Rally Evo’ from Milestone and PQube which debuts at No26.

The FF:Explorers run must have been tiny with multiple retailers selling out, but can't even crack that top 10.

Lego isn't number 1 on the individual formats though, COD PS4 is, likely helped by Amazon and Tesco shoving it down to £20.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Square’s 3DS title ‘Final Fantasy Explorers’ is unlucky to finish outside the Top 10, new at No11.

Ok i didnt expect the game to chart at all in UK...weird.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Hopefully, we get splits for Lego Marvel: Avengers, it'd help to get a better look at overall sales in the chart.

After watching Amazon.co.uk charts, I was expecting FF:E to be slightly higher, a top 10 title. This tile should be selling better anyway in other major European countries and US. Also, it went sold out quite fast on Amazon.

Top Bottom