• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Panty Party Nintendo Switch trailer

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
giphy.gif

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Hilarious ad.

Sony can have some cool ads sometimes, but for some reason SJW flood the brand. You don't see this shit with MS and Nintendo systems.

NIntendo is also the brand that is more kid friendly and family gaming, yet even with uncensored anime stuff, you don't see Nintendo parents going ape shit. And you don't see Nintendo USA HQ going nuts with new policies either.

There's got to be a reason why Sony seems to have more SJW stuff..... that goes beyond simply a higher user base.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa

MagnesG

Banned
Hilarious ad.

Sony can have some cool ads sometimes, but for some reason SJW flood the brand. You don't see this shit with MS and Nintendo systems.

NIntendo is also the brand that is more kid friendly and family gaming, yet even with uncensored anime stuff, you don't see Nintendo parents going ape shit. And you don't see Nintendo USA HQ going nuts with new policies either.

There's got to be a reason why Sony seems to have more SJW stuff..... that goes beyond simply a higher user base.
IMO, the parental controls on Switch for example are truly are a godsend, and should have been the solution for 'muh censorship!' from the start. Couple of parents I'm friends with felt safe giving personal switch to their kids, plus the companion app attached, truly helped the parents on monitoring them.

Japan never disappoint.

The Japanese obsession with women's undergarments is proof of how much I am on the same wavelength as Japan.

I've always had a.... thing for women's underwear.

My mom told me a story once that when I was 3 years old and she was shopping with me by her side in a department store, we were in the lingerie section and she caught me rubbing a pair of silk panties on my face.

......yeah.

they used to joke about those panty vending machines like some sort of internet folklore...until my freind went to Japan for the f1 GP
they had more flavours than an ice cream store

Silvawuff

Japan, please make a game like this but call it Boxer Bash. All the female gamers will thank you. Signed, a female gamer.

Top Bottom