• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Panzer Dragoon confirmed a Physical Release but could be under Limited Run Games

Well shit, that's my hype deflated right away. Import costs are ridiculous! Don't want this being released in a limited quantity. The series deserves better.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
Hopefully Limited Run does a "preorder window" instead of limiting it to a total number of copies. They've done open preorder windows on a lot of games that lasted weeks before the window closed.
It's a Switch game so it will have a preorder. Just expect the usual BS shipping cost.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
more like limited fun games.

fuck that fat emo co founder

wBRnClr.png

not a single penny i will ever spend on that shit practice

Feels like a Panzer Dragoon Saga situation for modern times.

Dude I still can't believe they did that one print run ad that basically made fun of everything trying to buy the game. Like damnit SEGA, your system's dying. It needs all the software sales it can get, and you're over here laughing that would-be buyers struggling to find one of the greatest games ever made on store shelves.

...well, joke's on you ;)

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
I'd be more interested if it had 1 and 2 together.

Wish it was panzer dragoon saga instead though.
Just gotta keep this company alive and support it until they eventually find a way to do Saga somehow.

Not like anyone else would attempt it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed, this needs a PC release!
Don't worry, we will be able to emulate it soon enough.

I am bummed that Sega won't release most their games on more systems, I'm not buying a Switch for a couple of old games re-relases, especially given how I find it's over priced compared to other consoles (you don't get a lot of TF for your dollars, and you have to buy the pro (normal) controller if you intend to really play games on it.

Just gotta keep this company alive and support it until they eventually find a way to do Saga somehow.

Not like anyone else would attempt it.
I hope they offer gyroscope controls on the PS4 version!

theclaw135

Banned
I've never understood criticizing LRG. Isn't it better that they announce up front the EXACT number of copies that will be available?

When most bigger publishers make games with small print runs, it's utterly a mystery.

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
I've never understood criticizing LRG. Isn't it better that they announce up front the EXACT number of copies that will be available?
That's the thing. The low number is meaningless if it sells out in less than a minute. Yes the point is to have low copies but it's a slap in the face to those who really want a physical of something. I was usually quick to buy stuff and haven't had something sell out on me but I can understand why people would be pissed since it's usually scalpers buying more than one copy to sell. Thankfully it doesn't apply to Switch games on that site and they have a somewhat long preorder window for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude I still can't believe they did that one print run ad that basically made fun of everything trying to buy the game. Like damnit SEGA, your system's dying. It needs all the software sales it can get, and you're over here laughing that would-be buyers struggling to find one of the greatest games ever made on store shelves.

...well, joke's on you ;)

I actually saved that Mockery of an Advert as well! Terrible decision by SEGA, but think of it this way. SoA lost 30% of their workforce by doing those decisions!

This is like history repeating itself unless LRG only has Collectors Editions.

I actually saved that Mockery of an Advert as well! Terrible decision by SEGA, but think of it this way. SoA lost 30% of their workforce by doing those decisions!

This is like history repeating itself unless LRG only has Collectors Editions.
:messenger_face_steam:

At this point they'll announce a Panzer Dragoon Saga remake exclusively for the Smithsonian Museum. Schedule your visits so you can get a chance to play. Sorry for everyone not in America, you're just gonna have to watch the streams :lollipop_astonished:

:messenger_face_steam:

At this point they'll announce a Panzer Dragoon Saga remake exclusively for Gaijinworks. Schedule your visits to Victor Ireland's house so you can get a chance to play. Sorry for everyone not in America, you're just gonna have to watch the streams whilst I put it in a Collectors Box that has all the Postage Stickers on it, and then I can bitch to you how easy it is to get the Glue off it on Twitter. :lollipop_astonished:

FTFY as that is the likely scenario SEGA will go for.

Damn that guy pissed me off with the Summon Night Collectors Edition. I had to throw my box away because of it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom