• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paris Hilton owned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louis

Dont know if old , but some one hacked the phone of Paris Hilton and all the images from the camera and phone numbers of some stars are leaked :lol .

The photo's of paris Hilton... Already earlier we made report of the so-called t t-mobile hack. The 21th year old Nicolas Jacobsen obtained photograph of telephone of among other things paris the Hilton and Demi Moore. It was then already screamed there for the photo's. Welnu it has just as lasted, but here's the link . The photo's from the mobile of slut Hilton. Here its agenda where you can reserve in advance fuckdate. And for people who it interests really. Here you;ve got its complete address book. In sum 510 numbers of among others celebs such as vin diesel, Avril Lavigne, Eminem, Christina Aguilera, Nicole Richie, the Olsen Twins. Please note: it is in the west coast still morning, therefore it isn't strange when some one bitches at you. UPDATE: Thanks to Some other Australian dude for ringing some celebs. He spoke with: Nick casing, Samantha Ronson, Eminem, Zoe Winkler, Alexis Thorpe and Masha Gordon. All did not prove to be real amused...

From >http://www.geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/003545.html

The sites were you can download the mp3's from the phonecalls are now down .

edit : edited some things from the translation .

COCKLES

being watched
Intercepted calls or a bluetooth hack?

Yet *ANOTHER* pic of Paris with her tits out. She's becoming a liability on the celebrity circuit. :lol

Damn the phone book is down, I wanted a chat with Christina. :(

Louis

Teh Hamburglar said:
I hope that is a translation. :D

And is it really hard to own Paris Hilton? She owns herself daily.

Translated with babelfish ;) .The pics and phone numbers are btw on the web , but i dont think i can posts the links here .

You think she cares? She turned out to be the one to sell her own sex video to the web. I wouldn't doubt this "hack" was another stunt by her. I am glad though I got Xtina's number.

aoi tsuki

Old. Searching for Paris brings up a couple of threads, and i think there were two more.

samus4ever said:
You think she cares? She turned out to be the one to sell her own sex video to the web. I wouldn't doubt this "hack" was another stunt by her. I am glad though I got Xtina's number.
How much you wanna bet she changes their number within the next 24 hours? Better leave her a message of your undying love now!!

Louis

aoi tsuki said:
How much you wanna bet she changes their number within the next 24 hours? Better leave her a message of your undying love now!!

It happend today , dont know if there were other topics about this today ( found none in the search btw )

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
pestul said:
So, did all her videos eventually get leaked, or are they holding some back?

Is that really you link?

Blackace

Louis said:
It happend today , dont know if there were other topics about this today ( found none in the search btw )

Yeah there were two other ones which I shut down. Do not post any links...

Blackace

pestul said:
Nah, was a good bud of mine though. Then he just vanished from every community.. I was bored and felt like honoring him.

Link is da man... hope he is well and comes back to us soon

aoi tsuki

OpinionatedCyborg said:
I'd like to thank Mr. Drudge for reminding me to remove that shit from my site today. Holding onto that stuff's only safe for 24 hours maximum, and after that you risk getting your site owned, or even worse, a visit from Eminem's death squad.
It's on the Torrentnet now. :lol

Ontopic... Paris to trademark the phrase: "That's hot":
http://www.thespeciousreport.com/2005/05050217paris_hilton.html

i didn't realize she was opening a series of clubs or starting a fragrance line, or that she has a book. As much as i can't stand her personality, she's "smarter" than i give her credit for, as she's constantly whoring herself out money while people still give a damn about her.

Blackace

pestul said:
We were going to room up for E3 2000 or 2001 (can't remember) but sadly I ran out of funds. :/

haha I roomed with him for 2003

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Last night I got Paulie Shore's and Eminem's voice mail. That was it. I left "Paaaaaaaaaaaulie" a nice little message though about what I thought of his career.

Blackace

demon said:
Last night I got Paulie Shore's and Eminem's voice mail. That was it. I left "Paaaaaaaaaaaulie" a nice little message though about what I thought of his career.

that is just stupid... sure Paris is a whore. and a dumb bitch but why invade these people's lives with bullshit... it would be a shame if they used their money to run reverse checks on some people. That would be justice if I ever saw it :lol :lol :lol

demon said:

I wonder if he thought he was getting Punk'd again.

Kid: Dude, what happened?
Paulie: What happened to what?
Kid: Your career.
Paulie: I'm just taking a little break that's all.
Kid: Dude, 8 years is a long break.

SolidSnakex said:
I wonder if he thought he was getting Punk'd again.

Kid: Dude, what happened?
Paulie: What happened to what?
Kid: Your career.
Paulie: I'm just taking a little break that's all.
Kid: Dude, 8 years is a long break.

I would've believed that conversation if Paulie had said, "I'm just on a little break-ka-age....buu-dy."

shoplifter

Blackace said:
that is just stupid... sure Paris is a whore. and a dumb bitch but why invade these people's lives with bullshit... it would be a shame if they used their money to run reverse checks on some people. That would be justice if I ever saw it :lol :lol :lol

I'd argue that Fred Durst deserves it.

aoi tsuki

belgurdo said:
It's only funny when it ain't happening to you. A lot of people are probably going to have fun talking to the FBI
The hackers, sure. Not people who pranked celebs, unless the calls were really obscene or threatening. There's been callers all over the world who've dialed those numbers. Not worth the time, unless someone throws their influence around.

Also, i hope there's an episode of Law & Order based on this. i'd love to see who plays Paris. :lol

MIMIC

Banned
Naked Shuriken said:
Indeed, calling them is just plain dumb. They WILL track down whoever is calling

Even if they do track people down (if they don't use *67), what are they going to do?

Funny that they didn't post Paris' number.

Her number is on there...under "Paris" and "Me, Home"

aoi tsuki

Her number's there. Ironically enough, when i downloaded the address book, the last number that popped up was "House, Paris". :lol

i'm not calling anyone though.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
aoi tsuki said:
i didn't realize she was opening a series of clubs or starting a fragrance line, or that she has a book. As much as i can't stand her personality, she's "smarter" than i give her credit for, as she's constantly whoring herself out money while people still give a damn about her.

er.. dont give her so much credit.. she's not necessarily coming up with those ideas.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Heh, never though Paris Hilton had such a nice looking rack. *shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom