• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paris Hilton owned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
tetsuoxb said:
I could just imagine Bob Sapp's reaction to having random people call him....

A roar that would rival Crocop kicking a bag.

have you heard him kick a bag before? sounds like a shotgun.....

MIMIC

Banned
Hmmm...

parishilton14uk.jpg

paris27rk.jpg

MIMIC

Banned
OMFG!! They listed her user name and password!

No way am I using it (but if I do, I'm going to the library to do it :p)

I didn't actually think she used one of those sidekicks,
Oh well she doesn't anymore.

Anyone got a vid of the advertisements of the sidekick with paris in it?

Blackace said:
I am friends with a few high profile people in Japan. And they are just regular people. Granted they are sports stars and not actors (well one is now, surpport Bob Sapp by seeing his 7 mins of screen time in Elktra) And what you say is just all sorts of fucked up. I am pursuing my dream? does that give you the right to harass me? Fuck no it doesn't and if you think it does than you are a twisted person. But what goes around comes around so they say.. :lol :lol :lol :lol

I WAS FUCKING JOKING! HOW MANY TIMES MUST I POINT OUT THAT THAT OBVIOUSLY RETARDED RANT WAS A FUCKING RIP OFF OF SOMETHING HOMER SIMPSON SAID YEARS AGO. GOSH! SO, FOR THE LAST TIME: IT WAS A JOKE. A JOKE, MICHAEL. BECAUSE I COULDN'T BRING ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR SONS INTO THIS WORLD. AN ABORTION!

etiolate

Banned
Does anyone really know the laws about posting someones phone number on the internet? As far as I knew it was kosher. I'm just wondering if the Olsen Twins lawyers and others are going around with baseless threats and treating these small site owners like lower class citizens.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
etiolate said:
Does anyone really know the laws about posting someones phone number on the internet? As far as I knew it was kosher. I'm just wondering if the Olsen Twins lawyers and others are going around with baseless threats and treating these small site owners like lower class citizens.
Isn't there a basic difference between home and cellular phones when it comes to that? I mean, there are online white pages that have millions of home numbers listed. You can seemingly opt out, but I think it's decidedly different when it comes to mobile numbers. I think that becomes an issue of privacy, although I'm not sure of the details.

jiggle

There are email exchanges between her and lindsay(and others) being made public, supposedly taken from her Sidekick.

I'd like to see those but I doubt they're authentic. Why wouldn't they have been released with all the other stuff?

And another thing, what's illegal about posting the numbers? That's much less harmful than those people who sell maps to stars homes, which nobody does anything about. You certainly don't see the FBI on patrol in Beverly Hills and Bel Air busting those people.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
The Lohan messages...
Quote: Date Sun, 2 Jan 2005 22:28:25 -0800 Show full headers
From
Lindsay Lohan

To Paris
Subject Private

Jessica simpson was just totally doing blow in bathroom @ bar downstairs of shoreclub
-god bless
lindsaylohan

-------------------------------

Quote: Date Mon, 3 Jan 2005 00:52:46 -0800 Show full headers
From
Lindsay Lohan

To Paris Hilton
Subject Re: Private

Saw her in bathroom w. 6 girls wiping her nose I was in shock and my driver told doc my bodyguard that she was asking for it when she was here 2 months ago! I was lioke no, he was like yes she was and then I saw her and nick fighting and he was looking up her nose and she came out b4 the other girls that she was w.
On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 12:40 am, Paris Hilton wrote:
>How do u know?
>--parishilton
-god bless
lindsaylohan

haha

More hackers should work at getting other celebs emails and shit...

Maybe it could be enough to totally get rid of certain annoying celebs

MIMIC

Banned
Another message:

Date Wed, 8 Dec 2004 17:48:40 -0800 Show full headers
From
Lindsay Lohan

To Paris Hilton
Subject Re: Didn't see

Lip syncher…. HAVE SOMEONE SET HER UP DOING COKE
On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 5:39 pm, Paris Hilton wrote:
>Ashley just won female artist of the year and everyone booed her
>so fukin funny
>--parishilton
-lindsaylohan

Link

The Autumn Wind
Blackace said:
Is that really you link?
pestul said:
Nah, was a good bud of mine though. Then he just vanished from every community.. I was bored and felt like honoring him.
Blackace said:
Link is da man... hope he is well and comes back to us soon
pestul said:
We were going to room up for E3 2000 or 2001 (can't remember) but sadly I ran out of funds. :/
Blackace said:
haha I roomed with him for 2003
I love you both.

Nice avatar, pestul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom