• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Path of Exile Xbox One releasing 8/24? Achievements are up also

Flux

I'm excited for this. I played through the game when it first launched on pc to whatever the act limit was then. My pc fell behind and couldn't run it well after a few updates. With the amount of new acts it's like a new game. The beta ran well and I was pleased enough with the controls (didn't get too far but enough to feel it out).

I'd also recommend a stash tab as a purchase. It's gonna be a long haul.

Wow, I thought this was supposed to come out much later in the year-- like winter later. Super stoked I'm gonna be playing in a couple weeks. Already in beta withdrawal.

I didn't realize the xbox version was going to have an offline mode. This is huge for me personally.

Dunno if I'm quite willing to get an xbox 1 just for this, but I'm actually considering it.

It's going to have a solo-self found mode, if that's what you originally meant. Offline mode would be terrible for consoles if you look at the Diablo 3 console version. Mod your character then go online and ruin the community/economy, etc. GGG are doing this right.

Flux

Bought the $20 pack. Going to read up on making a summoner class after feeling unfulfilled wth the diablo 3 necromancer.

Justinh

Sweet. I wasn't aware it was going to be available so soon. I avoided playing the beta so much because of the character wipe. I didn't want to get too attached.

Will buy the 20 dollar thingy when I get some scratch.

Ryhian

Can't wait for this on Xbox since my pc can't run it. Just preordered the pack. 5pm can't come soon enough. I enjoyed the beta a lot.

Eric WK

Should we do a community list/Gamertag exchange?

Really looking forward to this. GT is New Bermuda if anyone is interested in playing together.

Is this console exclusive to Xbox?

for now, yes
but not necessarily forever

so it's a "console launch exclusive"
no information when and if the game will come to Ps4 as of right now

How much $ is a stash tab?

200 points is $20
here you can have a look at the undiscounted prices for account features:
https://www.pathofexile.com/shop/category/account-features#

GGG is running Stash Tab sales on a regular basis and i would wait for one.
I would also suggest to buy a Currency, Divination Card, Essence and Quad Stash before any additional regular Stash Tabs.
A Premium Stash Tab Bundle is also very good value

p.s i'm not 100% certain if all those option are even in the Xbox One Version at the beginning, but i hope so.
i also believe, that you will need way less space on Xbox One, as trading is not a thing (yet)

GGG specifically said "console debut" which is different from launch exclusive. Meaning this is the first time it's debuting on consoles. This doesn't mean there won't be a PS4 version eventually, though, but with as small a team as they are it probably won't be anytime soon.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1821330
okay i missed that.

Just got into this game on PC. Been playing a Sunder marauder. I'll give it a go on the Xbox.

Is sunder still OP for the new end game?

Should we do a community list/Gamertag exchange?

Really looking forward to this. GT is New Bermuda if anyone is interested in playing together.

If one of you guys wants to create the OT, feel free to go ahead. Just link it here.

How much $ is a stash tab?

Not sure but it is $19.99 for the first blood pack which is a stash tag, first blood weapon effect, and 200 points. You buy stash with points and it will regularly cost $19.99 for 200 points so this is a nice bonus.

for now, yes
but not necessarily forever

so it's a "console launch exclusive"
no information when and if the game will come to Ps4 as of right now

200 points is $20
here you can have a look at the undiscounted prices for account features:
https://www.pathofexile.com/shop/category/account-features#

GGG is running Stash Tab sales on a regular basis and i would wait for one.
I would also suggest to buy a Currency, Divination Card, Essence and Quad Stash before any additional regular Stash Tabs.
A Premium Stash Tab Bundle is also very good value

p.s i'm not 100% certain if all those option are even in the Xbox One Version at the beginning, but i hope so.
i also believe, that you will need way less space on Xbox One, as trading is not a thing (yet)

GGG specifically said "console debut" which is different from launch exclusive. Meaning this is the first time it's debuting on consoles. This doesn't mean there won't be a PS4 version eventually, though, but with as small a team as they are it probably won't be anytime soon.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1821330

I've been waiting for this game for a while.. didn't know this was f2p! Will download!

But, is it like divinity? That games learning curve was too much for me to adopt at the moment. But, I like the look of it.

The only game I really liked like this was dungeon siege (?) on psp. Man I miss that game..

Seems like a rocky start. Created char but keep getting disconnected from the server.

so like a normal Path of Exile new release start ;)
3.0 release on PC 70k people were browsing the Path of Exile reddit, because they had server problems like always :D

give them some time. should be fixed in a few hours

Top Bottom