• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pathfinder Adventures |OT| Decks, dice, and digital dungeons

Violet_0

Banned
they really need to release the next adventure already. By now most people have probably played through all scenarios, got bored and dropped the game (for now)

btw, regarding the reward screen bug, you can work around that by creating a new party - the characters keep all their upgrades and cards

Qvoth

next patch that includes adventure 3 is out early next week!
haven't played that much lately, but it's time to grind gold again

So a hero died in quest mode... but still leveled up as I finished it with the second. Apparently it gave the dead hero XP still, bumping it to level 3, but gave me no opportunity to distribute any sort of bonus like my remaining hero. Is this a bug or intended? Because it's really bogus if you can level level dead characters and be locked out of an advancement for them.

Edit: Wait, why is my Merisiel back to level 1 when it leveled it to 3 and let me distribute a skill point. I can't even tell if this game is working or if it's just an over-complicated mess.

Edit: Alright this is definitely not keeping my levels. Just succeeded in another quest, got two heroes to 2. Then when I left and came back they were all at level 1. I'm clearly missing something or this game is bugged to hell.

Noaloha

Edit: Alright this is definitely not keeping my levels. Just succeeded in another quest, got two heroes to 2. Then when I left and came back they were all at level 1. I'm clearly missing something or this game is bugged to hell.

This bothered me too. It seems like the Quest mode defaults to 'beginner' characters when you go to it. In the top left there are, I think, two buttons that toggle between beginner and experienced rosters (I might have those words misremembered). Try hitting the other button and see if the character list switches to a Rogue and Cleric with some levels.

This bothered me too. It seems like the Quest mode defaults to 'beginner' characters when you go to it. In the top left there are, I think, two buttons that toggle between beginner and experienced rosters (I might have those words misremembered). Try hitting the other button and see if the character list switches to a Rogue and Cleric with some levels.

Thanks, I'll try it after work. I remember seeing the buttons but I thought it just sorted the heroes.

Edit: Oh seems I don't have to wait. Figured the firewall at this building would interfere. But the characters indeed show up in the Experienced tab. Like... 20 versions of them even. Luckily I can delete all the duplicate level 1s.

Edit2: Heh. This window is bugged so I can only delete 1 character, then have to back out to the main screen and go back into Quest to delete another 1. This will take awhile but at least I know it's a thing now.

AaronB

At the end of the latest expansion, you can finally choose an advanced class. Some of those abilities are sweet - I'm especially a fan of the ones that allow some characters to recharge their favored type of blessing rather than discarding when they play it. Of the new cards, my favorites so far are the Black Arrow Ranger and the Wand of Enervation.

Qvoth

very tempting... ah but fuck it
haven't played the game much lately, the difficulty jump is a bit too high for the last adventure and just makes me kinda give up on the game
wtzgU.gif

zulux21

how do the chests even work in this game. is there a set number of chests you need to have everything or is it an endless thing?

Jamaro85

Sorry for the bump, but the game was released on steam the 15th, anyone played it?

25% off on Steam now, and Obsidian has a 10% coupon for anyone with an Obsidian account. Thinking about buying this and trying it down the line when I have some more time as it looks pretty cool.

Top Bottom