• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paul Rustchynsky (Evolution Studios) tweets '10 days', possibly game at PS Meeting?

mr_nothin

Banned
Of course yeah, but I just didn't expect multiple real first party games. I thought maybe one, and a bunch of tech demos and 'working titles', then it all to be at E3 for real.

They're supposedly releasing THIS YEAR. PS3 was revealed 2 E3's before it's release. The E3 that took place during it's release year is when they showed off games. They should have games that are somewhat ready to be shown off by now....or by E3, at the latest.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
The "Do you have the package?" "Overambitious design" quotes are particularly interesting. I fully expect to see their game at the PS Meeting. Not as big of a megaton as GT would be but still exciting and more likely to be a launch title.

StuBurns

Banned
They're supposedly releasing THIS YEAR. PS3 was revealed 2 E3's before it's release. The E3 that took place during it's release year is when they showed off games. They should have games that are somewhat ready to be shown off by now....or by E3, at the latest.
I know the games are ready. I just didn't expect them to be announced until E3.

Cyberia

I post it again:

Joe Anderson ‏@_wotta
@Rushy33 soo excited :D if we are talking about the same thing :D

Joe Anderson ‏@_wotta
Evolution showing off new title in 10 days hopefully :) those 120 people are working on something (awesome).

Joe Anderson ‏@_wotta
February 20. Excited?

Joe Anderson ‏@_wotta
@napalmjam it's a new ip for the next PlayStation and it's gonna be incredible.

V_Ben

Banned
The "Do you have the package?" "Overambitious design" quotes are particularly interesting. I fully expect to see their game at the PS Meeting. Not as big of a megaton as GT would be but still exciting and more likely to be a launch title.

Thing that interests me most - UDK? Possible UE4 racing game? Oh my giddy aunt.

No more Motorstorm please. Do something better.

hype

iRGZnZMGtPIBI.gif

I remember importing the Japanese version of Motorstorm so I could play it before it hit the states. I would do the same for Motorstorm 4. First two games were insanely fun to play online

Imported the first one too ( shipped with 60GB lauch console ). I remember being very pleased with the visuals but no rumble was a major letdown.

We've all forgotten I guess...but I found it awful to not have rumble while playing Resistance 1 and Motorstorm 1. Glad Sony came up with the DS3.

? A new Motorstorm showing off some new tech would be just as great as a new racing IP altogether.

I agree.. Motorstorm is a fantstic game to show of all types of physics and graphics and different textures. Plus all that mud and water.

I would love to se s Saturday Night Dirt Track Oval and Figure 8 Racing. Would be so awesome online...

Wow, so we could possibly have unveilings from guerrilla, evolution, and media molecule. That is much more than I was expecting for the 20th.

BHK3

Banned
Really hope the game has the graphics of Apocalypse and gameplay mixed between pacific rift and apocalypse. Online has always been a mess so I stopped caring about that.

nero2082

ok so it's Motorstorm confirmed, but it's taking place...where?

not in desert
not in jungle
not in snow
not in postapoc

Wow, so we could possibly have unveilings from guerrilla, evolution, and media molecule. That is much more than I was expecting for the 20th.

Yuck. These 3 disappointed the hell out of me this gen. Naughty Dog, Insomniac, and Suckerpunch reveal yourselves please.

Empty

would like to see a new ip, their next racing game idea for the new generation. hopefully it's as exciting and good as motorstorm was too.

Top Bottom