• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Payday 2 |OT| See you at the safe house.

Valkrai

I'm kinda pissed as well, specifically if you need to pay weapon skins that add a stat bonus.

If it wasn't, I'd get over it but this has to be worse than CSGO in that regard.

Why the hell is there a huge update for this game every few days? I keep seeing Steam downloading, and there's always a 1-5gb update for it. I just uninstalled it because it's absolutely ridiculous.

Why the hell is there a huge update for this game every few days? I keep seeing Steam downloading, and there's always a 1-5gb update for it. I just uninstalled it because it's absolutely ridiculous.
Crimefest. A week and a half of new features and content every day. They do this at this time every year.

Unfortunately Payday is one of the slowest patching games I've seen on Steam.

xezuru

eh, I would be pissed if this was competitive but since it's co-op it's no problem for me.
I wouldn't be pissed if overkill wasn't so scummy about it, throughout the game's life it had a healthy mentality of keeping it alive and updated, by supporting it with paid content which also funds free content at about a 2:1 ish Paid to Free ratio in all content and especially balance to keep the game fresh. At this point the devs were super involved in the reddit, modding, and streaming community. Post #7 by the Dev Head Almir There will be NO micro-transactions in PAYDAY 2! A notion trusted and told multiple times over the lifespan. At this point, they have dropped and ignored all mod support they promised in months, stopped all communications that were so frequent in the community, and have shut down every conversation in the steam forums regarding the situation, not a good look, and personally all my money and hundreds of hours went into something I will not support anymore, which is terribly sad since I supported it from the beta.

https://i.imgur.com/wQCwAyd.png

Aselith

This is literally the reaction every time someone gets a case.

DCCE8A0DB2D66DCEF0DF95093B71DD30E39B0C89

The shit is hilarious lol. What a cock up.

Top Bottom