• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC Gaming Show 2017 Thread | PC Pro X coming soon, $4999 [Over]

What do you think of these new fangled mid-gen PC upgrades?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Darn, and I had this ready after all the Intel shilling.
INNgNm7.gif

Lime

This whole show is just an ad.

at least it's with actual human beings, and not soulless automatons repeating corporate garbage ad infinitum

the games are also much more interesting imo and the interviews make everything way better

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I'll never understand the appeal of these battle royale games.

Sit around for 45 minutes with nothing happening then get shot in the back randomly. Wheee.

Sit around for 45 minutes with nothing happening then get shot in the back randomly. Wheee.

As much as it bored me the two times I played, it was really tense at had me almost fall out of my chair when I died.

DZ_b_EZ

I don't understand the appeal of these Battle games. SOOOOOOO boring. I just want something worthwhile for PC shown at this conference like Bannerlord 2, which looked crazy!

Tension is a big part of it, for me.

They can poke fun at people clapping for vaulting all they want, but I'm certainly fucking psyched.

Bookoo

PUBG seems to be a little faster paced than the other ones since it's constantly forcing people together.

Blizzard

Banned

I'm not sure the game even lasts 45 minutes, so that's definitely not true. You also can't sit still because of the circle movement. It's actually one of the most pulse-pounding games I've played once you're down to the final 15-20.

It may not interest you personally, but I really don't think it deserves that dismissal.

I want those climbing features NOW. Small fences are killer right now.

MUnited83

For you.

Why would you sit around for 45 minutes? You can literally start the game wherever you wish and have as many action as you want. This isn't DayZ.
Matches also don't last 45 minutes either.

Top Bottom