• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"PC is decimating console, just through price" - Romero

breadtruck

And here I am on my gaming PC... playing zero F2P games

I feel so left out

Well, I do partake in TF2 on occasion still, but I actually bought the game when it first came out. So itll never be F2P for me!

Otherwise Im in the same boat. Ive tried a couple F2P games, but I have yet to find one that hooks me. Im still a chump who plays paid-for games I guess

maneil99

Apparently we've both just listed broken games then, because AC4 runs horribly on PC; the i7 probably makes little difference. And it's also running 4x MSAA in that video, which is quite a bit more demanding than the SMAA in the PS4 version. The BF4 DF singleplayer video is still the 750 ti managing similar performance in a GPU-bound location (where PS4 should have the advantage of making fuller use of the GPU's power).

Also, I think we might be steering too far off topic, so we either need a new thread for such discussion, or continue in private messages.

AC4 and BF4 are both cross gen games, I think we will see a better comparision with games like Shadow of Mordor and Arkham Knight.

Top Bottom