• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC Low Settings Screenshot Thread

Morente

Neo Member
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Lowest settings possible (except for resolution, didn't want to set it all down to 800x600)
6mES6Yf.jpg

Highest settings possible:
XID5CdK.jpg

Morente

Neo Member
Since you can't change the resolution while ingame I wasn't able to produce an exact comparison shot like before.

I'm actually surprised that shadows are still turned on and the water stays relatively nice looking. Also I would have bet that the gras would disappear. Supposedly this is to not give someone who deliberately plays on the lowest setting an advantage as in seeing more than the other player because gras isn't rendered.

Lowest Settings (1440p)
RPxEYdX.jpg

Highest settings (1440p):
tPVwaJv.jpg

Lowest settings (720p):
fqBprP9.jpg

While waiting for my 1070 to get here to replace my broken r9 390, I decided to try out the LawBreakers beta on my 6600k's integrated graphics. Here are the results.
7pri5ks.jpg

2CjAXDa.jpg

UZgpmMv.jpg

Lowest settings, 640x480. Performance is all over the place at 25-75 fps, but perfectly playable in the interim.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
i feel like the most interestingshots are high res + low settings. So you can see - in detail - how bad it looks.

Top Bottom