• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PEGI: Mighty Switch Force 2 Wii U-bound? (3DS version rated earlier)

Here.

It shows both, the Wii U rating just popped up, 3DS version was rated back on May 16th.

Guess they're not going to call it Mighty Switch Force 2: Hyper Drive Edition?

Yup, after what happened with the first, I held off buying 2 on 3DS. Still don't get why they couldn't add the Wii U extra content as DLC.

They'd better be near done with Shantae.

Also, I want Risky's Revenge and Pirate's Curse on Wii U with upgraded graphics! Big opportunity, here! Shop is new, visibility is big for all of those games! It should help save them from that end-of-life curse they have going with the series!

Exclamation point!

Kokonoe

Banned
I've beaten the first 3DS and Wii U games, and I dunno, I don't consider the gameplay to be too great. It handles smoothly, but when the puzzles get to the purple time block stuff, it starts losing fun for me.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So we'll get an "official" announcement perhaps at the end of the month.

I'll probably double dip again assuming we get the bonus levels and such again (maybe a reward this time around for beating the time pars on those). & wonder if they'll call it Hydro Drive Edition.

JordanN

Banned
More Patty in HD. Though I'm disappointed the sequel didn't add much.

Maybe they could take the opportunity to do more with the Wii U version. /hopeful

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Post above you.
I was referring to the part where they stated "The studio hopes to make an official announcement sometime within the next few weeks.", so it's really more of an informal "it's happening" announcement. Though hopefully that means we'll get a logo, trailer, and/or screenshots.

Top Bottom